Vertigo..

by - October 03, 2013















Dress : Bershka
shoes : Bozikis
sunglasses : Guru
ring & bracelets : H&M




  Stripes have been one of my absolutely fav trends this summer... (and hopefully they will be winters too ! ). So I choose this bodycon dress for the last (or at least that's what I think, since the weather is gettin' worse !) post for this summer ! It's official.. It's over.. and I'm gonna cry ! I'm a total summer girl but anyways.. To the point : Bodycon dresses are really controversial.. Some say the are fab, some say the only look good in really skinny girls!  Well my opinion is that as long as someone feels good and comfortable in them... must simply wear them! Am I correct? ( ok maybe eatin' a little lighter while wearing it will help !) But I mean if you have a slender,skinny lookin body why not show it off? and if you have more of a full figured, curvier one why not show it off too right? Always be proud of what you've got !
  This dress has navy blue stripes ( I pretty much adore anything naughtical.. ) but they are really so so extremely thin ! And that's what (along with the height of the building ) made me go kinda vertigo ! Seriously looking at it closely and for some time will make you a lil' bit dizzy.. It's like a 3D dress ( ? ! )
Yeah right I'm dreaming.. For the accesories gold was ''the thing'' one more time... Gold and navy blue are a killer combo. For some reason I find it so Chanel''ish'' ,maybe ever royal!
 As you can see the photoshoot took place on a rooftop !!! And It was great.. amazing view and lighting. We really had fun as you can see in the pics above ! I am already starting to miss the good weather.. but I'm sure fashion will help me survive this winter- gosh I'm soo dramatic ! - Have a good time and don't forget to check this look here on Lookbook : http://lookbook.nu/look/5413134-Bershka-Dress-H&M-Ring-Guru-Sunglasses-Vertigo guys.
xo xo
Marina Fashionista 

You May Also Like

8 σχόλια

  1. you're beautiful !! that dress looks great on you :)
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much !!! Of course supporting each other is great ! xo xo

      Delete
  2. Great look!!!
    I like and follow Your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool pictures...you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. geia sas koritsia!! apo to lookbook erxomai! xairomai pou sas vrika! polu wraio to forema auto!! filakia polla!m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. και εμεις χαιρομαστε :D χαιρομαι πολύ που σ'αρεσει xo xo !!!

      Delete