It's CityChicKiss !

by - October 19, 2013








m'l











Shorts : Pink Woman
Sunnies : Ray-Ban
Shoes : Zara
Ring : Lambrakis accesories
Bag : Topshop









   Hello Fashionistas! This time the weather was all summer again, and I was.. ecstatic!!! For this look I choose this lovely printed shirt in pink! paired it with pink accesories and my black leather shorts. I also used colors like dark green n' brown to make the whole look kinda more urban! Also I think that this kind of blouse hugs the body soo perfectly.. It gives you such a feminine look n' feel. Exactly how I like it! You can also see wonderful pictures of downtown Athens! I had the most perfect time with a bestie of mine! Urban is my thing u know... You can also see some ancient monuments! I also visited a cute, lil' bistrot! Petit Fleur.. So french.. Loves it! Don't forget to hype the look here on lookbook : http://lookbook.nu/look/5464566-Pink-Woman-Shorts-Zara-Shoes-Rayban-Sunglasses  And till is see u guys next time..
Stay stylish n' have fun !

xo xo
Marina Fashionista 

You May Also Like

4 σχόλια

  1. love your tee and love your sun
    here in Italy is winter i'm so sad
    bye
    from
    www.imperfecti.com
    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnxx, ohh I'm sure some cool winter fashion will cheer u up instantly! xo xo

      Delete
  2. Cute sunnies!

    http://captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete