Never look back, just travel to the past..

by - October 31, 2013



















Dress : Choies http://bit.ly/HwPxGR
Blazer : Sisley
Sunnies : Dior
Shoes : Bozikis






Rose ring : H&M
Double bow ring : Accesorize
Pendant : Blanco
Bag : Avon






Hello Fashionistas!

  For this look I choose this fab choies dress.. It's a site I was telling you about! With great sales.Woohoo!
Anyways this print which is called pie-de-poule is huge this season! This skater dress is so classy and so Chanel like ( and I love Chanel). I paired it with a cute basic blazer to make the look even classier. I think this type of dress is perfect for showing off your waist and I think it really compliments the female body, in the most elegant way. Slim belts are also really in! Of course I had to give some contrast..so I combined the whole outfit with wedged booties, instead of going for classic pumps! Comfy but edgy as well..

   As for the accesories.. Pearls,bows,roses and pretty much everything vintage was the key to this look! Another trend that's been going on for a while is the multiple ring one! And I think I'm really falling for it!You can mix and much different rings and create a unique combination..So cool, isn't it? It can be rock n' edgy or sweet! you choose! I went for the second one this time!

  I think it tourned out to be great! Elegant n' classic but with a modern twist.. I also had a fab time shooting it.. We where in the New Acropolis Museum in Athens! The garden is amazing and so calming.. It was the perfect walk as the sun was setting, you can see some of the great pics! Hype the look on lookbook here : http://lookbook.nu/look/5509814-Christian-Dior-Sunglasses-Choies-Dress-Sisley

Till the next post, stay stylish
xo xo
Marina Fashionista





You May Also Like

6 σχόλια

  1. Great job on this one! Lovely photos and the dress looks so good!
    ~Anna
    Spotlights on the Redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog :) The dress is really beautiful . I will follow your blog :) Big kiss from Poland :*

    ReplyDelete