-Neverending Summer-

by - September 03, 2018


Hello Fashionistas!
September is here, but as per usual, I refuse to believe that Summer is over… 
This season, especially after the tragic events that took place here in Greece, I wasn’t feeling up to the challenge of shooting… So, I took some time off and a little break from posting… However, now I’m back to it and very excited! I had so much fun with my friend, visiting the pool of the Hilton Athens Hotel, while wearing this amazing swimsuit, that’s making me feel like lifeguard Barbie, or something…!!! The pool is huge and it’s really the perfect hotspot for summer moments in the center of the city… Exactly the place to be for a little relaxing break from everyday reality! Of course we had to do a little photoshoot… These types of one-piece swimsuits have been really hot these past seasons and it was time for me to jump in the wagon! They’re so flattering for the body and full of 80s vibes!! I hope you liked this post and I can’t wait to read your thoughts down below in the comments… Until next time, keep having fun, while you can, cause Summer is still here!! For more #pinkspiration don’t forget to follow me on my insta account, marinafashionista
xo xo
Marina Fashionista


Hello Fashionistas!
Ο Σεπτέμβριος είναι εδώ, αλλά εγώ ως συνήθως, αρνούμαι να πιστέψω πως το καλοκαίρι τελείωσε… Αυτή τη σεζόν, ειδικά μετά τα τραγικά γεγονότα που συνέβησαν στην Ελλάδα, δεν ένιωθα τόση όρεξη για φωτογραφήσεις… Οπότε, έκανα ένα μικρό διάλειμμα από το posting… Παρόλα αυτά, επέστρεψα και είμαι πολύ ενθουσιασμένη! Πέρασα υπέροχα με τη φίλη μου, στη πισίνα του ξενοδοχείου Hilton Athens, φορώντας αυτό το μαγιό που με κάνει να νιώθω σαν την Barbie ναυαγοσώστη ή κάτι τέτοιο…!!! H πισίνα του ξενοδοχείου είναι τεράστια και αποτελεί το τέλειο hotspot για καλοκαιρινές στιγμές στην πόλη… Ότι πρέπει να ένα χαλαρωτικό break από την πραγματικότητα της καθημερινότητας! Φυσικά έπρεπε να κάνουμε μια μικρή φωτογράφιση… Αυτός ο τύπος ολόσωμου μαγιό είναι απίστευτα in τις τελευταίες σεζόν και ήρθε ή ώρα να μπω κι εγώ στο club! Είναι απίστευτα κολακευτικά για το σώμα αλλά και γεμάτα vibes της δεκαετίας του 80’!! Ελπίζω να σας άρεσε αυτό το post και ανυπομονώ να διαβάσω τις απόψεις σας κάτω στα σχόλια… Ως την επόμενη φορά, να περνάτε τέλεια, όσο προλαβαίνετε, γιατί το καλοκαιράκι είναι ακόμη εδώ!! Για περισσότερη #pinkspiration μην ξεχάσετε να με ακολουθήσετε στο λογαριασμό μου στο instagram, marinafashionista!
xo xo
Marina Fashionista
















You May Also Like

9 σχόλια

  1. love the swimsuit! and the heart shaped sunglasses are so cute.


    http://www.ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the location,bikini and all hearts for the heart sunglasses
    www.stylebasket.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fashion sense and style. the bikini looks good on you.

    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

    http://www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete