-My Push ''Up Bra'' Secret-

by - July 18, 2018


Hello Fashionistas! 
Let me start this post by saying that all breasts are unique, beautiful and perfect the way they are… However, it’s no secret that all of us want to achieve the most fabulous cleavage we can get! And it’s also not a secret, that a good push-up bra is a girl’s best friend… I personally love my breasts and I think they’re perfectly matched with my body and my figure! So, I love to accentuate them with my amazing push-ups by www.upbra.com! The first one I’m wearing is, the UpBra Miraculous Stay-Up strapless bra… Seriously finding a bra, that’s strapless, push-up AND actually stays up during the time you’re wearing it… Is HARD! I bet you agree #thestruggleisreal… But this one really does exactly that… If you’re following me on insta, you’ll know I hinted this post on my stories and I was actually wearing it while doing a little dancing and bouncing… Not only the cleavage looked bomb, it stayed there, the whole freaking time! YAS! I truly felt blessed… And then there is my UpBra Perfect T-shirt Bra that really looks so good, I could wear it as a top… like a bralette! It gives instant cleavage and I’m just amazed it! Both of these are completely adjustable, since you can actually ‘’pull a few strings’’ –see what I did there- and get the desired amount of push you need… Scroll down to see how the strings look exactly and realize how easy it is to adjust them! Also check out the before/after shots and let me know what you think! Some people say that push-up bras are for insecure girls, well in my opinion, loving your body and knowing how to flaunt your best features is… Straight up confidence! 
xo xo
Marina Fashionista


Hello Fashionistas! 
Θα ξεκινήσω αυτό το post λέγοντας πως όλα τα στήθη είναι μοναδικά, όμορφα και τέλεια ακριβώς όπως είναι… Παρόλα αυτά, δεν είναι μυστικό πως όλες θέλουμε να πετύχουμε το πιο υπέροχο ντεκολτέ που μπορούμε! Και επίσης δεν είναι μυστικό, πως ένα καλό push-up bra is a girls best friend… Προσωπικά λατρεύω το στήθος μου και θεωρώ πως ταιριάζει τέλεια με το σωματότυπο και τη σιλουέτα μου! Οπότε, μου αρέσει να το τονίζω με τα υπέροχα push-up από το www.upbra.com! Το πρώτο που φοράω είναι το UpBra Miraculous Stay-Up strapless bra… Σοβαρά το να βρεις σουτιέν, που να είναι στράπλες, να είναι ανορθωτικό ΚΑΙ να μένει στη θέση του… Είναι ΔΎΣΚΟΛΟ! Πάω στοίχημα ότι συμφωνείτε #thestruggleisreal… Αλλά το συγκεκριμένο κάνει ακριβώς αυτό… Αν με ακολουθείτε στο insta πιθανότατα είδατε πως έριξα ένα μικρό hint για αυτό το post στα stories μου και μάλιστα φορώντας το σουτιέν καθώς έκανα λίγο dancing και λίγο bouncing… Όχι μόνο το ντεκολτέ έδειχνε bomd, αλλά έμεινε και στην θέση του όλη την ώρα! YAS! Ευλογία… Και μετά έχουμε το UpBra Perfect T-shirt Bra μου, που είναι τόσο όμορφο, που θα το φορούσα και ως top… σαν bralette! Δίνει άμεσο ντεκολτέ και το λατρεύω! Είναι και τα 2 ρυθμιζόμενα, μιας και μπορείς στην κυριολεξία να ‘’τραβήξεις λίγο το σχοινί’’ -2 σχοινάκια βασικά- και να έχεις το επιθυμητό αποτέλεσμα… Κάντε scroll down για να δείτε ακριβώς πως είναι τα λουράκια και θα καταλάβετε ακριβώς πόσο εύκολα είναι στη χρήση! Επίσης τσεκάρετε τις before/after φωτογραφίες και πείτε μου τις απόψεις σας! Μερικοί πιστεύουν πως τα push-up είναι για ανασφαλή κορίτσια, κατά την γνώμη μου όμως, το να αγαπάς το σώμα σου και να ξέρεις πώς να αναδείξεις τα καλά σου στοιχεία είναι… Σκέτη αυτοπεποίθηση!
xo xo
Marina Fashionista









You May Also Like

4 σχόλια

  1. This bra looks stunning. You look amazing!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute
    This is Very lovely
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful post
    NEW POST
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/07/the-thou-shalt-trilogy-new-bestselling.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every one of the substance you said in post is too great and can be extremely helpful.

    hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete