WHITE #BLOGMAS: Stylish In The Snow

by - December 25, 2017


Hello Fashionistas!
Christmas 2017 was EVERYTHING and I’m wishing you all the best! This year I can officially say I had a white Christmas! Maria and I along with the amazing crew made a little trip to Parnitha mountain that was full of snow and amazing moments… We had SO.MUCH.FUN!! Of course we stayed stylish in the snow… I chose to wear a huge faux fur coat and cute warm & fuzzy accessories all in Pink! Duh!! My favorite earmuffs with cat ears kept me warm and cute!! If you’re following me on instagram, you probably watched all the fun stories already… Playing snowballing was amazing and I had so many years to do that! We had an amazing time and I’m giving credits to my girl Lia and Petros for the photos! I’m still in that Christmas mood and even though I had not plan this, I had to make a post to share the wonderful experience… I hope you all had an amazing, wonderful, magical time and I’d love to know what you were up to! So be sure to tell me down below in the comments! Friends and a positive attitude is all you need… Love you all! Ho ho ho!
xo xo
Marina Fashionista


Hello Fashionistas!
Τα Χριστούγεννα του 2017 ήταν ΤΈΛΕΙΑ και θέλω να σας ευχηθώ ότι καλύτερο! Φέτος μπορώ επίσημα να πω, ότι πέρασα Λευκά Χριστούγεννα! Η Μαρία, εγώ και τα παιδιά κάναμε ένα μικρό μονοήμερο ταξιδάκι στο βουνό Πάρνηθα, που ήταν γεμάτο χιόνι και όμορφες στιγμές... Περάσαμε ΥΠΈΡΟΧΑ!! Φυσικά παραμείναμε στιλάτοι στο χιόνι... Επέλεξα ένα τεράστιο, faux fur παλτό και cute, ζεστά αξεσουάρ, όλα Ροζ! Φυσικά!! Τα αγαπημένα μου αυτάκια (που έχουν και αυτάκια γάτας) με κράτησαν ζεστή και με στυλ!! Αν με ακολουθείτε στο instagram, πιθανότατα είδατε όλα τα fun stories… Παίξαμε χιονοπόλεμο και ήταν φοβερό, ειδικά αφού είχα τόσα χρόνια να το κάνω αυτό! Περάσαμε υπέροχα και δίνω credits στο κορίτσι μου τη Λία και τον Πέτρο για τις φωτός! Είμαι ακόμη στο Χριστουγεννιάτικο mood και μπορεί να μην το είχα σχεδιάσει, αλλά έπρεπε να κάνω ένα post και να μοιραστώ μαζί σας την καταπληκτική αυτή εμπειρία... Ελπίζω να περάσατε υπέροχα, όμορφα και μαγικά, θα ήθελα πολύ να μάθω τι κάνατε! Οπότε μην ξεχάσετε να μου πείτε κάτω στα σχόλια! Φίλοι και θετική στάση είναι τα μόνα που χρειάζεστε… Love you all!! Ho ho ho!
xo xo
Marina Fashionista 












Accessories for this look










You May Also Like

5 σχόλια

  1. Love your coat! x

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect winter outfit! Merry Christmas ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/retro-heels/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your fluffy coat!!!
    I hope you had a very beautiful Christmas my dear and I wish you a very great new year!!! Don't miss my latest post, now on my blog! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    My latest outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this looks such a beautiful snow wonderland!! i love your smooth feel coat,such warm winter outfit and beautiful photography.
    Modalist - Celebrating a World of Style and Fashion

    ReplyDelete