HOLIDAY WISHLIST: THE BEST X-MAS DEALS!!

by - December 16, 2017



Hello Fashionistas!
Ohh the Christmas time… I’m just so happy that this holiday season is upon us! Since I’m in love with all the Christmas fashion, I decided to do another wishlist to show you some more of my favorite garments by ZAFUL! Their Christmas deals 2017 are just crazy and you’re going to want to buy everything… Just like me!! Hihi!! I’m loving the cute cozy sweaters and the magical printed dresses! If you are on the quest for the perfect Christmas eve outfit, definitely check the Christmas clothing deals… I’m simply dying over the twinsies sweater, that’s just such a cool idea and I can definitely see my bestie and I rocking this!! Let me know down below in the comments, what are you favorite pieces… Until next time, live all the x-mas magic to the fullest and don’t miss the amazing Christmas deals of course!! 
xo xo
Marina Fashionista


Hello Fashionistas! 
Αααχ Χριστούγεννα... Πόσο χαρούμενη είμαι που η περίοδος των γιορτών είναι εδώ! Μιας και αγαπώ το γιορτινό στυλ, αποφάσισα να ετοιμάσω μια ακόμη wishlist για να σας δείξω μερικά ακόμη από τα αγαπημένα μου ρούχα του ZAFUL! Οι Christmas deals 2017 που έχουν είναι τρέλα και θα θέλετε να αγοράσετε τα πάντα... όπως κι εγώ!! Χιχι!! Λατρεύω τα χαριτωμένα cozy, πουλόβερ και τα μαγευτικά printed φορέματα! Αν βρίσκεστε στην αναζήτηση του τέλειου outfit για το Χριστουγεννιάτικο ρεβεγιόν, πρέπει οπωσδήποτε να τσεκάρετε τις Christmas clothing deals… Απλά πεθαίνω με το twinsies πουλοβεράκι για δύο, είναι τόσο τέλεια ιδέα και μπορώ άνετα να δω την κολλητή μου κι εμένα να το φοράμε!! Πείτε μου κάτω στα σχόλια, ποια είναι τα δικά σας αγαπημένα κομμάτια... Ως την επόμενη φορά, ζήστε την Χριστουγεννιάτικη μαγεία στο έπακρο και μην χάσετε τις καταπληκτικές Christmas deals φυσικά!!
xo xo
Marina Fashionista



1.  Christmas Sheer Lace Yoke Swing


2. Two Person Reindeer Christmas Sweater






You May Also Like

2 σχόλια