SECRETS

by - July 03, 2017


Hello Little Bites! New week, new post (yeah!) :) It is so hot here in Athens, I wish I could be on vacation now, maybe soon, who knows (fingers crossed). Till then I will try to do amazing posts and hope you will like them as much as I do! I would appreciate if you follow me on Instagram (@missminthewonderland)Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)

BAZZ…R (En)
I am so excited to announce you my collaboration with my favourite brand BAZZ...R. I have mentioned in my previous posts, that it has kilo shops with a variety of beautiful clothes for every taste, body shape and age. It is the biggest kilo brand in the Greece! There are 9 spots in total, where you can find these clothes. Each of them is over 300 sq.m and not only sells women clothing, but also clothing for men and kids ;) What I like most about it is that there are very low prices and everyday you can find over 1500 new items. So, the past Saturday I decided to visit BAZZ...R shop in Kalithea (region of Attiki) for the fourth time, to pick some stylish pieces. I was really happy about the fact that I found so many great items and that the staff was super polite. This time the whole outfit is from there. In my next posts, you will see what else I chose from there, so don't miss any of them :D

Είμαι τόσο ενθουσιασμένη για τη συνεργασία μου με την αγαπημένη μου εταιρεία BAZZ...R. Όπως είχα αναφέρει στα προηγούμενα post μου, έχει καταστήματα που πουλάνε ρούχα με το κιλό σε μεγάλη ποικιλία για κάθε γούστο, τύπο σώματος και ηλικία. Είναι η μεγαλύτερη αλυσίδα στην Ελλάδα που πουλάει ρούχα με το κιλό ! Υπάρχουν συνολικά 9 καταστήματα όπου μπορείτε να βρείτε τα ρούχα της. Κάθε ένα από αυτά είναι πάνω από 300 τ. μ. και δε πουλάει μόνο γυναικεία ρούχα, αλλά επίσης ανδρικό και παιδικό ένδυμα ;) Αυτό που μου αρέσει περισσότερο είναι ότι υπάρχουν πολύ χαμηλές τιμές και κάθε μέρα μπορείς να βρεις πάνω από 1500 καινούρια πράγματα. Οπότε, το περασμένο Σάββατο αποφάσισα να επισκεφτώ το BAZZ...R κατάστημα στη Καλλιθέα (περιοχή της Αττικής) για δεύτερη φορά, για να διαλέξω μοδάτα κομμάτια. Ήμουν πολύ χαρούμενη για το γεγονός ότι βρήκα πολύ ωραία ρούχα και ότι το προσωπικό ήταν πολύ ευγενικό. Αυτή τη φορά όλο το σύνολο μου είναι απο εκεί. Στα επόμενα post μου, θα δείτε τι άλλο έχω διαλέξει από εκεί, οπότε μη χάσετε κανένα από αυτά :D








CLOTHES
SKORTS : BAZZ…R
BLOUSE : BAZZ…R
ACCESSORIES 
BAG : LE PANDORINE
SUNGLASSES : CAMERON JAMES CO.
CHOCKER : ROSEYJOHNNY.COM


















You May Also Like

4 σχόλια

  1. what a nice summery look! The blouse is nicely paired with the floral shorts. I do like the cute of the shorts! They do look like shorts and skirt in one.

    Thanks for the share :)
    http://www.outlanderly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so Pretty in that look :
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Very chic!

    www.bebagottel.com

    ReplyDelete