FOREVER YOUNG

by - July 31, 2017


Hello Little Bites! I have to admit I noticed this great red wall a long ago, but I didn't have a chance to take photos there, so here we go, I finally did it :P It was so hot that day, that I barely had the patience to stay still and to pose, but I guess the result is really impressive, what do you think?  I would appreciate if you follow me on Instagram (@missminthewonderland). Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)

FOREVER 21
I am so excited about my collaboration with "Forever 21"! :D The first shop in Greece, was opened this year on April 1st, of course in the center of Athens! It is a famous brand in Los Angeles, which was launched in 1984 by Won "Don" Chang. There are 815 stores in 57 countries and it is has a place in the top 5 biggest brands in USA. It has a big variety of women and men clothing, active, plus, lingerie, accessories και shoes for every taste and body shape ;) All the items are new trends in the fashion industry and are high quality products at extremely competitive prices. Also, "Forever 21" is the most searched fast fashion brand on Google. On Wednesday I visited the shop here in Athens and picked four lovely items and one accessory. I decided to wear the dress I chose as a blouse under my cute dungaree for my first post. Soon I will show you my second outfit and I hope you will like it as much as I did :) 

FOREVER 21
Είμαι τόσο ενθουσιασμένη για την συνεργασία μου με το "Forever21"! : D Το πρώτο κατάστημα στην Ελλάδα, άνοιξε φέτος, 1η Απριλίου, φυσικά στο κέντρο της Αθήνας! Είναι διάσημη εταρεία ρουχισμού στο Λος Άντζελες, η οποία ιδρύθηκε το 1984 από τον Won "Don" Chang. Υπάρχουν 815 καταστήματα σε 57 χώρες και κατέχει μια θέση στα κορυφαία 5 μεγαλύτερα εμπορικά σήματα στις ΗΠΑ. Έχει μεγάλη ποικιλία γυναικείου και ανδρικού ενδυμάτος, active, εσωρούχων, αξεσουάρ και παπουτσιών για κάθε γούστο και σώματοτυπο.) Όλα τα προιόντα αποτελούν τις νέες τάσεις στη βιομηχανία της μόδας και είναι υψηλής ποιότητας σε εξαιρετικά ανταγωνιστικές τιμές. Επίσης, η "Forever 21" το fast fashion brand με τις περισσότερες αναζητήσεις στην Googleη. Την Τετάρτη επισκέφτηκα το κατάστημα στην Αθήνα και πήρα τέσσερα υπέροχα αντικείμενα και ένα αξεσουάρ. Αποφάσισα να φορέσω το φόρεμα που επέλεξα ως μπλούζα κάτω από το χαριτωμένη μου σαλοπέτα για το πρώτο μου post. Σύντομα θα σας δείξω το δεύτερο σύνολο μου και ελπίζω ότι θα σας αρέσει όσο αρέσε και σε μένα :) 











CLOTHES
DRESS : FOREVER 21
DUNGAREE : FOREVER 21
SHOES
HEELS : BOZIKIS
ACCESSORIES 
BAG : FOREVER 21
CAP : NEW DRESS

















You May Also Like

11 σχόλια

  1. You look fantastic and very stylish :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit and I like the quality of these pictures ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/holidays-in-tuscany-the-apartment/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and the pop of color with the red shoes!!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you combined all these items! :)

    And perfect with the red heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cool.
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' or GFC? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great place! ;)

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The reddish background .. & your pictures are so cool
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photo session in a hot day!
    Lovely teenage outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the casual chic outfit. Love how it matches the background! <3
    Regards.
    Savecatch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is a really lovely dress!!! Awesome!
    Regards
    Somethingoff.com

    ReplyDelete