Winter Wishlist: Stylish In The Cold

by - November 04, 2017



Hello Fashionistas!
Winter is almost here and I may not be thrilled, but winter fashion really makes me feel better! These pieces by Zaful -a stylish webstore I really love- in my favorite pastel colors are all amazing and I just had to show them to you! Fashion trends for this winter (thankfully) include lots of pastels, flared or belle sleeves and cute coats that will make you all warm and fuzzy in the most in-style way… I know I’ll be wearing many sweaters this year and I’m pretty sure you’re looking for something warm too! So let me know if you like my selections and also let me know your favorite pieces for this season down below in the comments… The weather might be getting chillier and chillier... But, whoever said that you can’t be stylish in the cold has serious midnight!!
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista



Hello Fashionistas!
Ο Χειμώνας έχει σχεδόν έρθει και μπορεί να μην είμαι ενθουσιασμένη για αυτό, η χειμερινή μόδα όμως με κάνει και νοιώθω πολύ καλύτερα! Αυτά τα κομμάτια από το Zaful -ένα στιλάτο webstore που αγαπώ- στα αγαπημένα μου pastel χρώματα είναι όλα υπέροχα και απλά έπρεπε να σας τα δείξω! Τα χειμωνιάτικα trends περιλαμβάνουν (ευτυχώς) πολλά pastel, flared καμπάνα μανίκια και υπέροχα παλτουδάκια που θα μας ζεστάνουν με τον πιο in-style τρόπο... Εγώ σίγουρα θα προτιμήσω πολλά πουλοβεράκια φέτος και μάλλον κι εσείς αναζητάτε κάτι ζεστό! Οπότε πείτε μου αν σας άρεσαν οι επιλογές μου καθώς και ποια είναι τα δικά σας αγαπημένα items για αυτή τη σεζόν, κάτω στα σχόλια... Ο καιρός μπορεί ολοένα και να κρυώνει... Όποιος είπε όμως, πως δεν μπορούμε να συνδυάσουμε κρύο και στυλ, έχει μαύρα μεσάνυχτα!! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashonista 










You May Also Like

2 σχόλια