Fall Wishlist: Ultimate Autumn Look

by - October 16, 2017




Hello Fashionistas! 
Fall Is here and I may not be thrilled about the weather, but I’m crazy about all the cute fall clothes and for the upcoming Halloween… In this post, I’m showing you how to create the ultimate Autumn Look with all my favorite pieces by RoseGal! I love fall colors such as grey, light coffee and of course the pastels, that are so hot this season… I’ve also included a black top, even though I don’t wear black, I’m in love with the pumpkin print and everything Halloween related! I can’t wait for it! These are my favorite designs and that’s why I made this whishlist for you! Choose your favorite ones and let me know… What are you going to be wearing this fall?
xo xo
Marina Fashionista


Hello Fashionistas!
Φθινοπώριασε για τα καλά και μπορεί να μην είμαι ενθουσιασμένη με τις αλλαγές του καιρού, είμαι όμως με όλα τα υπέροχα ρούχα καθώς και το επερχόμενο Halloween… Σε αυτό το post σας δείχνω πως να δημιουργήσετε το απόλυτο Autumn Look με τα αγαπημένα μου κομμάτια από το RoseGal! Λατρεύω τα χρώματα αυτής της σεζόν όπως το γκρι, το απαλό καφέ και φυσικά τα pastels, τα οποία είναι τόσο in… Συμπεριέλαβα και ένα μαύρο top, ακόμη κι αν δεν φοράω μαύρο, αγαπώ το pumpkin print που έχει και ότι έχει να κάνει με το Halloween! Ανυπομονώ μιας και είναι από τις αγαπημένες μου γιορτές! Αυτά είναι τα αγαπημένα μου σχέδια οπότε δημιούργησα αυτή τη wishlist! Διαλέξτε τα δικά σας και πείτε μου κάτω στα σχόλια... Εσείς τι θα φορέσετε αυτό το Φθινόπωρο;
xo xo
Marina Fashionista



1. Batwing Sleeve Plus Size Knit Cardigan - Light Coffee






You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. Love this sweater! thinking to buy it now :) thanks for sharing..



    Irish
    www.beausian.com

    ReplyDelete