All Dolled Up!

by - May 24, 2017



Hello Fashionistas!
Today’s post is dominated by my favorite color in the whole wide world… Pink! My look is totally pink and as you can see, so is my hair… As I mentioned in my previous post, using the Colorista 1 Day Color dyes by L’oreal Paris, has totally got me feeling like Barbie! You all remember the ones that could change hair color with water, right? Well it is amazing being able to switch up colors so easily! It just goes away by washing your hair! That means: zero damage… This time I chose pastel pink, the result was a bit darker, since I’m a brunette but still so awesome and perfect for this look’s theme! However I wasn’t the only one using the sprays… It’s been forever since I’ve done a photoshoot with my little Pekingese baby, Mulan! We had a blast with this one! She also experimented with pink and since we’re wearing matching skirts, the result was simply amazing… She has her own instagram account –duhh!!- so you can follow around her adventures too! As for the rest of the outfit I wanted it to be playful and doll-like… Thus, I was absolutely thrilled when I spotted my new Pink Heels at the Migato stores! Migato has a huge variety of amazing, on-trend shoes for every taste and to be honest, they truly get me! Just look at these babies… So Barbie! The height of the heel is really tall, but since their platform is very big, they’re amazingly comfortable to walk around… No worries about pain or blisters! I think it’s safe to say that they are my fav summer pair! I hope you liked my look and I can’t wait to read all your comments down below! The weather keeps getting better, so grab your best pal, like I did and hit the streets… It’s time for some fun!
xo xo
Marina Fashionista

Hello Fashionistas! 
Στο σημερινό post δεσπόζει το πιο αγαπημένο μου χρώμα από όλα… Το ροζ! Το look μου είναι total pink και όπως θα έχετε παρατηρήσει, το ίδιο είναι και τα μαλλιά μου… Όπως ανέφερα σε προηγούμενο post μου, το να χρησιμοποιώ τις Colorista 1 Day Color βαφές από τη Loreal Paris, με έχει κάνει να νοιώθω σαν την Barbie! Σίγουρα θα θυμάστε εκείνες που άλλαζαν χρώμα μαλλιών με το νερό, σωστά; Λοιπόν είναι καταπληκτικό να μπορείς να αλλάξεις τόσο εύκολα χρώμα! Απλά εξαφανίζετε με ένα λούσιμο! Πράγμα που σημαίνει μηδέν φθορά για την τρίχα… Αυτή τη φορά επέλεξα το απαλό ροζ, το αποτέλεσμα ήταν λίγο πιο σκούρο, μιας και είμαι μελαχρινή αλλά και πάλι εκπληκτικό και ότι πρέπει για το θέμα αυτού του look! Παρόλα αυτά δεν ήμουν η μόνη που δοκίμασε το spray… Είχα αρκετό καιρό να κάνω φωτογράφιση με το μικρό μου πεκινουά, τη Mulan! Περάσαμε υπέροχα! Πειραματίστηκε κι εκείνη λοιπόν με το ροζ και μιας και φορέσαμε ασορτί φούστες, το αποτέλεσμα ήταν υπέροχο… Έχει και δικό της λογαριασμό στο instagramduhh- οπότε μπορείτε να ακολουθήσετε τις περιπέτειες της εδώ! Όσο για το υπόλοιπο outfit ήθελα να θυμίζει κούκλα… Έτσι λοιπόν ενθουσιάστηκα όταν ανακάλυψα τα νέα μου ροζ πέδιλα στα καταστήματα Migato! H Migato έχει τεράστια ποικιλία σε trendy, υπέροχα παπούτσια για όλα τα γούστα και για να είμαι ειλικρινής, νοιώθω ότι με καταλαβαίνουν απόλυτα! Απλά κοιτάξτε τα… Είναι τόσο Barbie! To τακούνι είναι πολύ ψηλό, αλλά η πλατφόρμα τους μπροστά τα κάνει απόλυτα βολικά στο περπάτημα… Οπότε μην ανησυχείτε για φουσκάλες ή πόνο! Νομίζω πως μπορώ να πω ότι θα γίνουν το αγαπημένο μου καλοκαιρινό ζευγάρι! Ελπίζω να σας άρεσε το look και ανυπομονώ να διαβάσω τα σχόλια σας! Ο καιρός όλο και καλυτερεύει, οπότε πάρτε το καλύτερο σας φιλαράκι, όπως έκανα εγώ και βγείτε έξω! It’s time for some fun!
xo xo
Marina Fashionista 















Hair

Clothes
Top (SIMILAR)
Skirt (SIMILAR)

Accessories
Sunglasses (SIMILAR)
Socks (SIMILAR)







Get My Look!




You May Also Like

7 σχόλια

  1. I really like your styling.
    and beautiful woman in the lead role
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors ... and great sandals ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/forza-italia/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shoot looking great in it
    Regards .
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete