P.A.C.E

by - April 17, 2017



Hello Fashionistas!
I hope you all had a great Easter, if you’re celebrating it! 
Today’s post is all about P.A.C.E! What does this mean you may ask…? Some of you may know that it stands for Positive Attitude Changes Everything and I’m quoting my fav doll on earth, Barbie! I truly believe in these words and I always try to incorporate that mindset into my daily life… That’s why today’s outfit is almost all pink! Pink is powerful for me and a really positive color… I’m not usually into sweaters, but this one pays tribute to Barbie, so I’m in love with it! However I couldn’t decide on whether I wanted it worn above or underneath the skirt… So I did both! I love wearing things in different ways and changing the way they look! You guys know I’m all about being outrageous and a little extra… So my huge unicorn case worn as a bag isn’t really a surprise! As for the beauty part of the look, I decide to play a bit with my hair! I’m not one to change my hair much, so it’s either up, down or half-up, half down… In rare cases you might see them straightened…This time around though, I was feeling playful, so I did something that’s between the half-up, half-down do and pigtails! I think it turned out pretty cute! In my lips I’m wearing a matte, liquid lipstick (202, king Pink) by L’oreal Paris Make-Up! I usually prefer more neutral shades, but this one was matching the theme so much and I loved it… Even though it’s really pigmented and the color is so bright and matte, it really didn’t dry my lips at all, which is an issue with matte lip products… Needless to say, I was really excited about that and don’t even get me started on the smell… It’s bomb! I hope you liked my look and I can’t wait to see your reactions down below in the comments… Next time you’re feeling a little blue or things don’t seem to go the way you want them to, just remember… P.A.C.E! 
xo xo
Marina Fashionista

Hello Fashionistas! 
Ελπίζω να περάσατε υπέροχα αυτό το Πάσχα! 
Το σημερινό post έχει να κάνει με το P.A.C.E! Πιθανότατα θα με ρωτήσετε τι ακριβώς είναι αυτό…? Κάποιοι ίσως να γνωρίζετε πως είναι τα αρχικά του Positive Attitude Changes Everything και είναι quote της αγαπημένης μου, Barbie! Πραγματικά πιστεύω σε αυτές τις λέξεις και προσπαθώ να έχω αυτό το mindset στην καθημερινότητα μου… Για αυτό και το σημερινό outfit είναι σχεδόν όλο ροζ! Το ροζ είναι δύναμη για εμένα και ένα από τα πιο θετικά χρώματα… Δεν προτιμώ συνήθως sweaters, το συγκεκριμένο όμως αποτελεί ωδή στην Barbie, οπότε το λατρεύω! Παρόλα αυτά δεν μπορούσα να αποφασίσω αν θέλω να το φορέσω πάνω ή κάτω από τη φούστα μου… Έτσι έκανα και τα δύο! Μου αρέσει πολύ να φοράω ρούχα με διαφορετικό τρόπο και να αλλάζω τον τρόπο που δείχνουν! Όπως ξέρετε είμαι outrageous και λίγο extra… Οπότε η τεράστια unicorn θήκη μου, που ουσιαστικά κράτησα σαν τσαντάκι δεν αποτελεί μεγάλη έκπληξη! Όσο για το beauty κομμάτι, αποφάσισα να παίξω λίγο με τα μαλλιά μου! Δεν είμαι τόσο των αλλαγών, συνήθως είναι πάνω, κάτω ή μισά πάνω, μισά κάτω… Σε σπάνιες περιπτώσεις μπορεί να τα δείτε ισιωμένα… Αυτή τη φορά όμως, ήμουν σε playful mood, έτσι δοκίμασα κάτι ανάμεσα στο half-up, half down χτένισμα και σε pigtails! Πιστεύω βγήκε αρκετά cute! Στα χείλη μου φοράω ένα matte, κραγιόν σε υγρή μορφή (202, King Pink) από τα Loreal Paris Make-Up! Συνήθως επιλέγω πιο neutral τόνους, αλλά αυτό ταίριαξε τόσο όμορφα με το θέμα και το αγάπησα… Αν και το χρώμα είναι τόσο έντονο, φωτεινό και matte, δεν έκανε τα χείλη μου να ξεραθούν στο ελάχιστο, κάτι που είναι ένα θέμα όσον αφορά στα matte προϊόντα για τα χείλη… Νομίζω δεν χρειάζεται να αναφερθώ στο πόσο χαρούμενη είμαι για αυτό και δεν θα αρχίσω καν να μιλάω για το άρωμα… Είναι απλά bomb! Ελπίζω να σας άρεσε το look μου κι ανυπομονώ να δω τις αντιδράσεις σας κάτω στα σχόλια… Την επόμενη φορά που θα αισθάνεστε λίγο down ή που τα πράγματα δεν θα πηγαίνουν ακριβώς όπως θέλετε, απλά θυμηθείτε… P.A.C.E! 
xo xo
Marina Fashionista 









Clothes
Sweater (SIMILAR)
Skirt (SIMILAR
Shoes (SIMILAR)

Make-Up
L'oreal Paris Make-Up: Liquid lipstick matte -202, King Pink-

Accessories 
Sunglasses (SIMILAR)
iPhone Case (SIMILAR)
Socks (SIMILAR)







Get The Look! 

You May Also Like

16 σχόλια

  1. Very cute outfit dear :-) Your shoes are amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun look, love the Barbie sweater! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I'm loving yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! LOVELY OUTFIT! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Clueless! :)
    So pretty!

    http://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look very cute! And that phone case is sooooo cute!!!!!!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun look. Have a great week.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/2017/04/a-bouquet-of-florals.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you looks so lovely and playful and I love the pink/Barbie theme, it definitely already makes me feel positive just reading and looking at this post <3 love it

    http://www.amelodyofdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit!!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. First: lovely pic, OMG, I loved the colors.
    Sec: Amazing outfit.

    Beijos ♥

    Jéssica || Fashion Jacket
    www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. É mais ou menos...

    Amei esse look!

    Ótima terça!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking super cute in that outfit! :)

    Perfect with the white heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look super awesome

    Join my GIVEAWAY here:
    http://www.deniathly.com/2017/04/giveaway-from-emina-and-wol-pompom.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Original and very nice ... the heels are top!!

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/normandheels/

    ReplyDelete