PANDA + KOTYTO STYLE LAB (WISHLIST)

by - March 05, 2017


Hello Little Bites! I did this photoshoot, I guess two weeks ago and I thought that when I will post it, the weather here in Athens would be very good, but I was wrong. Yesterday, was raining, so I think this cute & casual outfit is a perfect way to stay stylish for this weather ;) As for today's background, I spotted this graffiti in my neighborhood so long ago and I finally had the chance to shoot there, what do you think about it? :) Don't forget to follow me on instagram for more photos (@missminthewonderland). Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)


BAZZ…R (En)
I am so excited to announce you my collaboration with my favourite brand BAZZ...R. I have mentioned in my previous posts, that it has kilo shops with a variety of beautiful clothes for every taste, body shape and age. It is the biggest kilo brand in the Greece! There are 9 spots in total, where you can find these clothes. Each of them is over 300 sq.m and not only sells women clothing, but also clothing for men and kids ;) What I like most about it is that there are very low prices and everyday you can find over 1500 new items. So, the past Saturday I decided to visit BAZZ...R shop in Kalithea (region of Attiki) for the second time, to pick some stylish pieces. I was really happy about the fact that I found so many great items and that the staff was super polite. This time this lovely coat is fron there. In my next posts, you will see what else I chose from there, so don't miss any of them :D

BAZZ…R (Gr)
Είμαι τόσο ενθουσιασμένη για τη συνεργασία μου με την αγαπημένη μου εταιρεία BAZZ...R. Όπως είχα αναφέρει στα προηγούμενα post μου, έχει καταστήματα που πουλάνε ρούχα με το κιλό σε μεγάλη ποικιλία για κάθε γούστο, τύπο σώματος και ηλικία. Είναι η μεγαλύτερη αλυσίδα στην Ελλάδα που πουλάει ρούχα με το κιλό ! Υπάρχουν συνολικά 9 καταστήματα όπου μπορείτε να βρείτε τα ρούχα της. Κάθε ένα από αυτά είναι πάνω από 300 τ. μ. και δε πουλάει μόνο γυναικεία ρούχα, αλλά επίσης ανδρικό και παιδικό ένδυμα ;) Αυτό που μου αρέσει περισσότερο είναι ότι υπάρχουν πολύ χαμηλές τιμές και κάθε μέρα μπορείς να βρεις πάνω από 1500 καινούρια πράγματα. Οπότε, το περασμένο Σάββατο αποφάσισα να επισκεφτώ το BAZZ...R κατάστημα στη Καλλιθέα (περιοχή της Αττικής) για δεύτερη φορά, για να διαλέξω μοδάτα κομμάτια. Ήμουν πολύ χαρούμενη για το γεγονός ότι βρήκα πολύ ωραία ρούχα και ότι το προσωπικό ήταν πολύ ευγενικό. Αυτή τη φορά αυτό το φανταστικό παλτό είναι από εκεί. Στα επόμενα post μου, θα δείτε τι άλλο έχω διαλέξει από εκεί, οπότε μη χάσετε κανένα από αυτά :D

"I Love No Name" was established in 2004 in Thailand and it is a label since 2016. Nattana and her family first started selling vintage products and after the idea to make something unique, new and different they started selling their own designs, who are made carefully in Thailand. So she is doing the design, pattern making, cut & sew. Her mother is helping her with pattern making advice and also sewing some designs. Her sister is helping her with the designs. Her dad is looking after the shop & he is driver. There is not only an online shop, but also a "I Love No Name" small shop base in Bangkok (Thailand). I chose this patchwork colorful hood windbreaker, which is  made from high quality grid waterproof nylon 100 %, zip through. It is my first time wearing a waterproof jacket, and I totally love it!You can find the same design also for men ;)  

Straight from LA, California this brands creates tees for women and men, with a special passion for great design aesthetics. It is owned by 3 childhood friends, who set out to follow their dreams. This time they sent me this super cute classic unisex baseball tee. I love its texture and the design, which is simple and interesting at the same time. :)

Max, the owner of the brand Wowchnyc has been making shirts since 2003. He makes every single item in his little Brooklyn (New York, USA) studio all by himself. He designs, cuts, collages, prints, markets, ships, corresponds, and occasionally cleans. His items are not screen printed, but are hand printed, so that means they are kinda sorta weirdly unique. I fell in love with this cute pair of leggings, which is mainly made of cotton, that why I feel very nice and comfy wearing it :) On his Etsy shop, new customers get 20% off their first order by using the code "first20", so don't forget to check his website for cool items! 

You may heard of this brand from my old posts. This cute notecard is from there. Founders of Letternote are Anisha & Gurpreet Singh, who create fun products and want to inspire everyone to live joyfully! 

This brand is based in Bulgaria and there are four girls that are working for it, Mari (Cutter, Creator), Kali (Sewing Personnel), Demi (Cuter, Model, Owner) and Lucy (Owner, Designer, Photographer). They can create any style and design clothing and leather goods in reasonable quantity, so don't hesitate to contact them. "Kotyto Style Lab", has kaftan, abaya, hoodies, sweatshirts, leather handbags, jumpsuits, rompers, dresses, pants, capris, skirts, tuniks, tops, tees, coats, jackets and sweaters. So in this post you can see some of my favorite items from this shop. I love the simplicity and chic vibe that they have. All of them are perfect pieces for your spring looks ;) 












CLOTHES
COAT : BAZZ…R
JACKET : I LOVE NO NAME
TEE : THREAD TANK
LEGGINGS : WOWCHNYC
SHOES
SNEAKERS : BERSHKA
ACCESSORIES 
NOTECARD : LETTERNOTE
BAG : NEWDRESS






















































































You May Also Like

2 σχόλια