Let's Play Cat & Mouse! Chase me!

by - January 08, 2014
















Sunglasses: Choies.com  http://goo.gl/ZF22a3
Leggings: Zara
Shoes: Bozikis
Rings: H&M


  Hey Fashionistas! For this look I chanelled my inner mouse-like detective! This looks has mostly blacks and browns, I know these two don't seem like the perfect combination but my opinion is, that when combined well, they can give you a fab look! Of course I had to make it a bit funkier, so I used those Lady Gaga-like Retro clamshell glasses which I got from Choies.com and they were Ah-mazing! I always wanted to try them out and when I saw that they had them on sale, I just had to have them! And Let's admit it girls, we like to be sexy kittens, but we also like it when guys are chasing us! Like a cat chases a mouse! I also wanna confess my love for leather leggings, pants etc. Don't I look like I am a mouse, undercover, secret spy? hihih

  Have fun and till I see you guys next time, keep it stylish and totally (spies) Fun!
                                                                 xo xo
                                                     Marina Fashionista

 Hey Fashionistas! Για αυτό το look επιστράτευσα την ποντικό-detective που κρύβω μέσα μου! Τα χρώματα του είναι κυρίως το μαύρο και το καφέ, ξέρω ότι οι περισσότεροι δεν το θεωρείτε τόσο καλό συνδυασμό χρωμάτων, πιστεύω όμως πως αν συνδυαστούν σωστά μπορούν να δώσουν ένα σούπερ αποτέλεσμα! Φυσικά δεν μπορούσα να το αφήσω έτσι, έπρεπε να το κάνω κάπως πιο funky, οπότε χρησιμοποίησα αυτά τα εμπνευσμένα από το video clip της Gaga, Retro, clamshel γυαλιά που πήρα από το Choies.com! Πάντα ήθελα να τα δοκιμάσω και μόλις είδα ότι τα είχαν και μάλιστα σε έκπτωση, απλά έπρεπε να τα αποκτήσω! Ας το παραδεχτούμε κορίτσια, όσο κι αν μας αρέσει να το παίζουμε σέξι γατούλες , μας αρέσει όταν οι άντρες μας κυνηγούν! Όπως η γάτα το ποντίκι ένα πράγμα! Νοιώθω επίσης την ανάγκη να εξομολογηθώ τον έρωτα μου για τα δερμάτινα παντελόνια, κολάν κλπ. Μα τελικά δεν μοιάζω με ποντίκι detective σε μυστική αποστολή?? χιχι

  Να περνάτε σούπερ και να έχετε πολύ στυλ μέχρι να σας ξαναδώ!
                                                               xo xo
                                                    Marina Fashionista

You May Also Like

6 σχόλια

  1. This look is so chic, and u have amazing hair<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic :) Love this glasses!

    Kisses from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much! Find them here: http://www.choies.com/product/mickey-clamshell-retro-round-sunglasses?cid=3205 xo xo girliee!

      Delete