I'M LIKE A BIRD

by - January 04, 2014




This is my first post for the year and with that I decided to start writing a small text from now on. I hope I'm not gonna blank thoough since I'm not that good at writing. As for the outfit this necklace arrived a few days ago from the site Choies and I must addmit I don't really like extravagant pieces, but this one has that special something. I loved these boots, they are my moms and it was kinda hard to shoot cause they were smaller that my size, but it was worth the pain. Today I had a meeting with my co-blogger at the first pancake house in Athens and I dare to say that I prefer pancakes than cupcakes! See you on the next post and have a good week! Kisses 

Πρώτο post του χρόνου που ξεκινάει και με μία απόφασή μου να γράφω ένα μικρό κείμενο από εδώ και πέρα. Ελπίζω να βρίσκω τι να σας γράφω, γιατί είμαι λίγο χάλια στο γράψιμο. Όσο για το outfit πριν κάτι μέρες έφτασε αυτό το κολιέ από τα Choies και τολμώ να πω ότι δεν είμαι  τόσο του υπερβολικού, αλλά αυτό έχει κατί το ιδιαίτερο. Μου αρέσουν οι ψηλες μπότες και οι συγκεκριμενές είναι της μαμάς μου και ταλαιπωρήθηκα λίγο στη φωτογράφηση γιατί μου ήταν λίγο μίκρα, αλλά άξιζε τον πόνο. Σήμερα είχα συνάντηση με την co-blogger μου στο πρώτο pancake house της αθήνας και θα τολμήσω να πω ότι τα pancakes για μένα είναι καλύτερα από τα cupcakes! Συνάντηση στο επόμενο post και  να εχετε καλή εβδομαδα! Φιλιά











CLOTHES 
DRESS : PULL&BEAR
TOP : STRADIVARIUS
BLAZER : ZARA
SHOES
BOOTS : GOMMA
ACCESSORIES
BAG : H&M












You May Also Like

19 σχόλια

  1. Hola feliz año nuevo me gusta la combinacion del vestido con la blusa.. ya te estoy siguiendo , te espero en mi blog
    http://modakezava.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress and necklace! I like this outfit soo much!

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year!
    I really love the necklace and high boots... AMAZING!

    http://thatmessyhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO jealous of your boots right now! They are gorgeoussss :)
    I would love to follow you, if you want to follow each other please reply and I'll follow you straight away!

    www.oykumoda.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THAT DRESS, it's perfect ;))

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so awesome! your dress is so amazing! love your style and can't wait to see more looks!!<3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so adorable! I wish my Mum had kept some of her clothes from when she was younger.

    http://captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute!

    http://simonaion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the top! And those boots are to die for!!!
    Have a nice day Maria! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so lovely!!

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/silver-spartan/

    ReplyDelete