I never promised you a rose garden!

by - November 26, 2013












Blouse : Choies http://goo.gl/YmjVeE
Blazer : Sisley
Pants : Piaza Italia
Shoes : Pleaser
Sunnies : Dior




  Hello Fashionistas! 

  This time I went too girly and I celebrated my fav color of all times: PINK! Yes, I love pink!
And who said bright colors are only for the summertime? This year pink is in girls! And I paired it with black, I adore the combo...

  This outfit looks business like, but with a hot pink twist! I paired this wonderful blouse full of roses from this site Choies that I'm always telling you about(and hurry-up cause their sales are ah-maze!) with black pants, blazer for a super chic outfit! Oh and my Oh-so-fab Barbie Pupms! Seriously It's like I robbed her closet...

 Because the blouse was too flashy the accessorizing was really minimal, but I loved it! I think that this look is so 'Barbie is going to work'like. I'm in love...

 Of course since x-mas is so close Toffee nut latte from starbucks was essential! Hype the look on lookbook please http://lookbook.nu/look/5595021-Choies-Blouse-Sisley-Blazer-Pleaser-Pumps-Christian

Till I see u next time have fun and stay warm! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista


You May Also Like

5 σχόλια