Fashion Blogger: Ashley Agren

by - July 11, 2012


What do you think about our new blog? We would really love the opinion of a true fashionable girl. 
It's great seeing people who are dedicated to fashion and upcoming trends. Keep it up <3

We would like to know you better.Tell us more about yourself. 
I'm a 20 year old california girl living in sweden. I'm half swedish and half filipino. I've been living in sweden for the past 2 years. My favorite things to do are to chill out with friends, dine at fancy restaurants, and (window) shop. 

So how you started your blog? How did you came with this idea? 
I started my blog because I had a lot of photos left over from my lookbook shoots. Also, a lot of people in sweden have blogs so I decided to join in on the fun and document certain events that happen, instead of just posting it on facebook. So, I guess it's kind of like my diary, except with lots and lots of pictures and outfit posts haha. I named my blog "the fox tattoo" because I have a fox tattoo. A lot of people get surprised when I tell them that the top picture is of my tattoo. 

How would you describe your style? 
Random. It really depends on how I feel. Some days, I'll want to really dress up classy and other days I'll want to dress as a beach babe.

What are your favourite items, that you try to wear often? 
Cheap monday black jeans, topshop biker jacket, zara floral shorts, topshop aztec print shorts, white converse, zara heels, topshop camisole... haha, there are just too many clothes that I love.

As the true fashionista that you are, who has been your inspiration? 
Everyone on lookbook, street style, and magazines.

Who is your favourite designer? 
Marc Jacobs, Karl Lagerfeld, Filippa Knutsson... I can't just pick one, there are so many that I like.

Can you name us your favourite shopping destinations? Where do you love shopping? 
My favorite places to shop are Topshop, Zara, H&M, Lush, Brandy Melville, Sephora, Gilly Hicks, or any secondhand store.

Where can somebody find you? 

















    Marina Fashionista 
        & 
   Mary Vie












                                                   





















                               

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια