I Love Vogue n' Rose!

by - January 18, 2014















T-shirt: Vogue
Skirt n' coat: Pink Woman
Shoes: Bozikis
Necklace n' rings: H&M









I am Back! Did you miss me?
Some may prefer Rock n' Roll, I on the other hand prefer Vogue n' Rose! And that's what this look is all about. This time I wanted a really feminine party look and I think I got it, I chose the absolut trend for this season black and white, I paired a really fluffy and full of roses skirt with a simple Vogue T-shirt (gotta love Vogue) and I styled it up with some bold accesories and... Boom: I have a party outfit that screams fashion! As  for the party I attented it was the 3 years Posh party, by the fab Mr. Posh, Tasos Lazar, owner of the Posh Fashion Blog! The party was amazing from the music to the fab cocktails, so I thank him very much and wishing him the best... Since I was there with my girls after the party as you can see we stopped to grab some sweets, or all of them actually!!! Anyway, had a blast! Hope you are having the time of your lives, Stay Stylish!

xo xo
Marina Fashionista

Και ναι, έχω επίσημα επιστρέψει! Σας έλειψα?
Μερικοί προτιμούν το Rock n' Roll, εγώ απο την άλλη λατρεύω το Vogue n' Rose! Θα δείτε τι εννοώ παρακάτω. Αυτή τη φορά ήθελα ένα θηλυκό party look και πιστεύω οτι το πέτυχα, επέλεξα ένα απο τα πιο hot trends για φέτος, που είναι το ασπρόμαυρο, συνδύασα μια μαύρη φούστα γεμάτη τριαντάφυλλα και ένα απλό Vogue T-Shirt (gotta love Vogue) και αναβάθμισα το look, στυλιστικά, με κάποια glam αξεσουάρ και... Boom: Έχω ένα party outfit που φωνάζει θηλυκότητα και μόδα! Όσο για το πάρτυ στο οποίο πήγα ήταν το 3 years Posh Party, απο τον υπέροχο Mr.Posh, Tasos Lazar, ιδιοκτήτη του Posh Fashion Blog! Το πάρτυ ήταν υπέροχο απο τη μουσική μέχρι τα εξωτικά κοκτέιλ, οπότε τον ευχαριστώ πολύ και του εύχομαι πραγματικά τα καλύτερα... Φυσικά εφόσον ήμουν εκεί με τα κορίτσια μου όπως θα δείτε σταματήσαμε αργότερα για κάποια γλυκά, ή βασικά όλα!!! Anyway, πέρασα υπέροχα! Ελπίζω κι εσείς να περνάτε το ίδιο υπέροχα, Stay Stylish!

xo xo
Marina Fashionista






You May Also Like

7 σχόλια

  1. Skirt and T-shirty - love it!
    I invite you to a new post. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ όμορφη!!! :D
    Πρέπει να τα τέλειο πάρτυυυ!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώωω! Ηταν όντως υπέροχο! :D

      Delete
  3. Great looks! Love the jacket and the simplicity of the tshirt :)

    The Hidden Thimble

    ReplyDelete