-Summer To... School-

by - September 19, 2019


Hello Fashionistas!
Summer was AMAZING!!! I had SO much fun this year… I took a wonderful vacation on a Greek island and I had tons of fun! How was your summer? Mine was filled with cute outfits and today I want to share them with you! All these looks are by Femme Luxe Finery! One of my favorite brands for mini dresses, midi dresses, cute two-piece sets etc. But, before I get into the looks, I have to talk about my new amazing pink, bodysuit… When I saw this amazing, elegant piece I knew this would make me feel sensual and just… amazing! Perfect for lounging and… private moments! I was obsessed! I also tried an amazing, tried and true, hot pink, two-piece set… It was SO Barbie and it reminded me of the Moschino 2015 fashion show, which actually made me thrilled! It’s so me! Maybe one of my absolute fav outfits lately… Plus I chose an amazing denim skirt… There’s nothing cuter than a denim, mini skirt! A staple for any girls’ wardrobe! I had so much fun, creating an amazing, island outfit for my vacay with it… My question is, what is a staple for your wardrobe? A piece of clothing you can’t be part with? I know for me a cute skirt does the trick! Last, but not least… It was time to go back to school! Whoops! Back from vacation I meant… But it was all easier, with a super-duper cute outfit! I tried a new, checkered dress that was screaming Cher Horowitz vibes… The perfect back-to-school look, right? I was amazed by the ruffles on the top and the beautiful plaid print! Plus, all the clothes are of excellent quality! Summer may be coming to an end, however that doesn’t mean I won’t have the chance to create cute outfits anymore… I’m actually looking forward to this! What was your fav look of this post? Let me know! Have a wonderful Fall everyone… Fall is the perfect time to…well… ‘’Fall’’ in love! And it’s also the perfect time for new beginnings!
Oh, btw, here you'll find more womens dresses !!
Don’t forget to follow me on instagram, for more #pinkspiration
xo xo
Marina The 90s Barbie


Hello Fashionistas!
Αυτό το καλοκαίρι ήταν ΥΠΈΡΟΧΟ!!! Πέρασα απλά υπέροχα… Πήγα διακοπές στο όμορφο νησί της Αίγινας και πέρασα super! Πώς ήταν το δικό σας καλοκαίρι; Το δικό μου ήταν γεμάτο με χαριτωμένα συνολάκια και σήμερα θέλησα να τα μοιραστώ μαζί σας! Όλα τα cute looks είναι από το Femme Luxe Finery! Ένα από τα αγαπημένα μου brands για mini dresses, midi dresses χαριτωμένα two-piece sets κλπ. Πριν όμως μιλήσουμε για τα looks, πρέπει να μιλήσουμε  για το νέο μου, ροζ, υπέροχο κορμάκι… Όταν το πρωτοείδα, ήξερα ότι θα είναι υπέρκομψο και αισθησιακό και πως θα με κάνει να αισθάνομαι… υπέροχη! Τέλειο για χαλαρές στιγμές στο σπίτι, ή και όχι τόσο χαλαρές!!! To λάτρεψα! Δοκίμασα επίσης και ένα, δοκιμασμένο και πετυχημένο πλέον, φούξια, two-piece set… Το οποίο είναι ΤΟΣΟ Barbie και μου θύμισε την collection της Moschino 2015, κάτι το οποίο με ενθουσίασε! Τόσο εγώ! Ίσως ένα από τα αγαπημένα μου outfits τελευταία… Επίσης, επέλεξα και μια υπέροχη denim φούστα! Ένα κομμάτι που κάθε κοπέλα χρειάζεται στην γκαρνταρόμπα της! Δημιούργησα με αυτήν το πιο τέλειο, island look! Τέλος, ήταν ώρα να επιστέψω στο σχολείο… Ουπςςς!! Στην πραγματικότητα εννοώ… Ήταν όμως πιο εύκολο με το super-duper, τέλειο καινούργιο μου, καρό φόρεμα! Το οποίο μου θυμίζει πάρα πολύ την Cher Horowitz από το Clueless… Ότι πρέπει για back to school look, σωστά; Μου άρεσαν πάρα πολύ οι πτυχές που έχει στο επάνω μέρος καθώς και το τέλειο print! Όλα τα ρούχα είναι εξαιρετικής ποιότητας και αισθητικής! Το καλοκαίρι μπορεί να φτάνει στο τέλος του, αυτό όμως δεν σημαίνει ότι φτάνουν στο τέλος τους και τα cute looks! Για την ακρίβεια, ανυπομονώ να δημιουργήσω νέα cozy outfits! Ποίο ήταν το δικό σας αγαπημένο σύνολο αυτού του post? Περιμένω τις απόψεις σας! Να έχετε ένα υπέροχο φθινόπωρο… Είναι η κατάλληλη εποχή για να ερωτευτείτε (‘’fall’’ in love? Get it? Hihi). Αλλά και για να κάνετε ένα νέο ξεκίνημα σε κάθε τομέα. Μην ξεχάσετε να με ακολουθήσετε στο instagram, για περισσότερη #pinkspiration
xo xo  
Marina The 90s Barbie






You May Also Like

0 σχόλια