-Don't Sweat The Dress-

by - March 05, 2019


Hello Fashionistas!
Here I am with ANOTHER new blog post… Are you shocked? I know I am! Hehe… The theme of this new post, is as per usual… Dresses! My fav bodycon mini dresses by Femme Luxe Finery that I love and adore so much! I usual prefer mini dresses so my first choice of this amazing white, bodycon dress is not that much of a shocker! It’s body hugging, amazing and just makes me feel like a true superstar… Yonce I’m coming for you (hehehe!!!). The next amazing knit, mini, turtleneck dress is truly one of my favs… I mean I adore it and It can seriously be worn as a dress or a blouse, with leggings, tights etc since it’s quite short (though surprisingly warm). The big surprise is, that since I’m not usually into midi dresses, the white turtleneck midi dress I’m wearing became very, very dear to me! It’s classy, yet so feminine and sensual… I just love it! It’s nice to leave something to the imagination from time to time! It makes things a whole lot more interesting! As for the huge surprise of this post, it would definitely had to be my two-piece sweat set! Like what? Me? In sweats? OMG! Yeah that’s a shocker… I’m really not big on sportswear, however this set stole my heart and it ain’t giving back, I’m telling ya! It’s really comfortable, yet body hugging, badass and sexy… Oh yeah, and PINK! I’m obsessed! I’m probably going to be wearing it a lot and I’m beginning to have a whole, new appreciation of sportswear! Also a little note to everyone out there, thinking my dresses are too short or too revealing or too whatever… Yeah hell they are and I’m all for it! I LOVE my body, I’m proud of it and I’m not hiding it! So if anyone ever tells you, your dress is too short… Seriously don’t sweat it, there’s absolutely no reason too! In the words of queen Britney herself… It’s our prerogative! For more #pinkspiration don’t forget to check out my insta! Until next time…
xo xo
Marina Fashionista 

Hello Fashionistas! 
Να’μαι πάλι με ένα ΑΚΟΜΗ blog post… Σοκαριστήκατε; Κι εγώ το ίδιο! Χεχε… Το θέμα του νέου αυτού post, είναι όπως συνήθως, τα αγαπημένα μου… Φορέματα! Τα bodycon φορέματα από το Femme Luxe Finery που τόσο αγαπώ! Συνήθως προτιμώ mini φορέματα, οπότε η πρώτη μου επιλογή με το λευκό, mini, φορεματάκι δεν είναι και τόσο σοκαριστική! Αγκαλιάζει το σώμα εκεί που πρέπει και απλά με κάνει να νιώθω Superstar… Ακούς Yonce; Ακούω να λες (ΚΛΑΊΩ!!!). To επόμενο, πλεκτό, mini, turtleneck φόρεμα είναι πραγματικά από τα αγαπημένα μου όμως… Είναι αξιολάτρευτο και το φοράς και σαν μπλουζάκι μιας και (αν και πολύ ζεστό) δεν το λες και μακρύ. Η μεγάλη εκπλήξη είναι σίγουρα, αφού δεν προτιμώ συχνά midi φορέματα, το λευκό midi dress που φοράω και πραγματικά λάτρεψα! Είναι κομψό, αλλά παράλληλα θηλυκό και αισθησιακό… Αγαπώ! Είναι καλό που και που να αφήνουμε κάτι στη φαντασία! Το κάνει πιο ενδιαφέρον! Όσο για την τεράστια έκπληξη αυτού του post δεν είναι άλλη από το two-piece set, φόρμα! Ορίστε; Εγώ; Με φόρμα; OMG! Ναι ναι, αυτό είναι ΣΟΚ… Δεν αγαπώ γενικά τα αθλητικά ρούχα, το σετάκι όμως αυτό έκλεψε την καρδιά μου και δεν βλέπω να τη δίνει πίσω! Είναι άνετο, αλλά κολακευτικό και sexy θα έλεγα… Α ναι, και ΡΟΖ! Πεθαίνω! Θα το φορέσω σίγουρα πολύ και μάλλον θα αποκτήσω νέα εκτίμηση πάνω στο sportswear! Μια μικρή υποσημείωση για οποιονδήποτε εκεί έξω θεωρεί ότι τα φορέματα μου είναι πολύ κοντά, πολύ αποκαλυπτικά ή πολύ οτιδήποτε… Εμ ναι είναι και αυτό είναι που λατρεύω οκ; Χαίρομαι που το ξεκαθαρίσαμε! ΑΓΑΠΩ το σώμα μου, είμαι περήφανη για αυτό και σίγουρα, σε καμία των περιπτώσεων δεν το κρύβω! Οπότε την επόμενη φορά που κάποιος θα σας πει ότι αυτό που φοράτε είναι πολύ κοντό… Πραγματικά μην ιδρώσει το αυτάκι σας το όμορφο, δεν υπάρχει κανένας λόγος! Όπως λέει και η αγαπημένη μου Britney, Its our prerogative! Για περισσότερη #pinkspiration μην ξεχάσετε να ρίξετε μια ματιά (η και δυό δεν θα πω όχι χιχι!!) στο insta μου! Ως την επόμενη φορά…
xo xo
Marina Fashionista








You May Also Like

0 σχόλια