-Spoiled Girls-

by - April 11, 2018


Hello Fashionistas! 
I’m so excited to have my baby, Mulan with me on this post… As you can clearly see, we’re matching in pastels!! For this look I paired pink, white and a whole lotta sparkles… My super sparkly pants by Rosegal are simply amazing and I had a blast donning them! I also adore my new, amazingly huge, powder pink bag that really completed this look… I’m also realizing that this is probably the last time I’ll wearing faux-fur, since the weather keeps getting warmer, here in Athens… Even though I’m so excited for summer, I’ll have separation anxiety for all my faux-fur jackets and coats… Hihi!!! Moving on, I’d like to talk about my new Crystal Blue contact lenses by Adore Lenses, a tried and true, favorite brand of mine that offers high-quality colored lenses… I’m in love with this deep blue and I’m really happy that they cover-up my dark brown eyes so, so well! The dreamy pics of this post are, of course, by Achilleas Vogdanidis ofVogdanidis & Sons Photography- Cinematography! I’m so thankful to him, he was so patient with both of us and the results are undoubtedly gorgeous!! For your own amazing shots, click on www.vogdanidis.com and let the pros work their magic! I’m so happy to have my little girl for this shoot… Yes I really, really spoil her… But if someone deserves it, I truly believe it’s her! And all animals, on that note… They are the most kind, innocent and pure creatures of this world! For more sparkly photos don’t forget to follow me on instagram! Until next time, Sparkle, Shine and Spoil yourselves and your furry best friends! 
xo xo
Marina Fashionista 


Hello Fashionistas! 
Είμαι τόσο ενθουσιασμένη που έχω την μικρή μου, Mulan μαζί μου σε αυτό το post… Όπως ξεκάθαρα μπορείτε να δείτε, είμαστε ασορτί στα παστέλ!! Σε αυτό το look συνδύασα ροζ, λευκό και πολύ sparkle… Το απίστευτα λαμπερό παντελόνι μου από το Rosegal είναι υπέροχο και πέρασα τέλεια φορώντας τα! Λατρεύω επίσης την νέα, τεράστια τσάντα μου, σε χρώμα ροζ της πούδρας, που ολοκλήρωσε το look… Συνειδητοποιώ επίσης σιγά, σιγά, πως μάλλον είναι η τελευταία φορά που φοράω faux-fur, μιας και ο καιρός ολοένα και ζεσταίνει... Αν και είμαι ενθουσιασμένη για το καλοκαίρι, θα πάθω ένα σύνδρομο στέρησης για όλα τα faux-fur παλτό μου... Χιχι!! Συνεχίζοντας, θα ήθελα να σας μιλήσω για τους νέους μου Crystal Blue φακούς από το Adore Lenses, ένα δοκιμασμένο και αγαπημένο μου brand, που προσφέρει υψηλής ποιότητας φακούς επαφής... Αγαπώ το βαθύ μπλε που έχουν αλλά και το πόσο καλά καλύπτουν τα καστανά μάτια μου! Οι ονειρεμένες φώτο αυτού του post, είναι φυσικά δουλειά του Αχιλλέα Βογδανίδη του Vogdanidis & Sons Photography- Cinematography! Τον ευχαριστώ τόσο πολύ, ήταν πολύ υπομονετικός και με τις δυο μας και τα αποτελέσματα είναι αναμφισβήτητα εκπληκτικά!! Για τις δικές σας φανταστικές λήψεις, κάντε κλικ στο www.vogdanidis.com και αφήστε τους επαγγελματίες να κάνουν τα μαγικά τους! Είμαι πολύ χαρούμενη που είχα το παιδί (?!) μου μαζί, για αυτή τη φωτογράφιση... Ναι, την κακομαθαίνω πολύ, πολύ... Αν όμως υπάρχει κάποιος που τo αξίζει, πραγματικά πιστεύω πως είναι εκείνη! Και όλα τα ζώα, εδώ που τα λέμε... Είναι άλλωστε τα πιο ευγενικά, αθώα και αγνά πλάσματα του κόσμου! Για περισσότερες sparkly δόσεις μην ξεχάσετε να με ακολουθήσετε στο instagram! Ως την επόμενη φορά, να λάμπετε και να κακομαθαίνετε εσάς και τους χνουδωτούς, καλύτερους φίλους σας! 
xo xo
Marina Fashionista












Clothes

Accessories

Beauty







Photos by Achilleas Vogdanidis
Click Below 


You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. Wooow! This look is super stunning and your pants are amazing!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look with this pastel pink color and the sequin pants!

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2018/04/09/chantilly-day-1/

    ReplyDelete