I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER + ELEPHANT JUICE SHOP (WISHLIST)

by - February 19, 2017


Hello Little Bites! I love this outfit a lot, because of so many different prints and textures :) I am sad though that my favourite pair of sunglasses broke, so I only use it for my photoshoots. Have to buy a new one I guess :/ Don't forget to follow me on instagram for more photos (@missminthewonderland). Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)


BAZZ…R (En)
I am so excited to announce you my collaboration with my favourite brand BAZZ...R. I have mentioned in my previous posts, that it has kilo shops with a variety of beautiful clothes for every taste, body shape and age. It is the biggest kilo brand in the Greece! There are 9 spots in total, where you can find these clothes. Each of them is over 300 sq.m and not only sells women clothing, but also clothing for men and kids ;) What I like most about it is that there are very low prices and everyday you can find over 1500 new items. So, the past Saturday I decided to visit BAZZ...R shop in Kalithea (region of Attiki), to pick some stylish pieces. I was really happy about the fact that I found so many great items and that the staff was super polite. This time I want to show you two items, this chic white jacket and elegant pantsIn my next posts, you will see what else I chose from there, so don't miss any of them :D

BAZZ…R (Gr)
Είμαι τόσο ενθουσιασμένη για τη συνεργασία μου με την αγαπημένη μου εταιρεία BAZZ...R. Όπως είχα αναφέρει στα προηγούμενα post μου, έχει καταστήματα που πουλάνε ρούχα με το κιλό σε μεγάλη ποικιλία για κάθε γούστο, τύπο σώματος και ηλικία. Είναι η μεγαλύτερη αλυσίδα στην Ελλάδα που πουλάει ρούχα με το κιλό ! Υπάρχουν συνολικά 9 καταστήματα όπου μπορείτε να βρείτε τα ρούχα της. Κάθε ένα από αυτά είναι πάνω από 300 τ. μ. και δε πουλάει μόνο γυναικεία ρούχα, αλλά επίσης ανδρικό και παιδικό ένδυμα ;) Αυτό που μου αρέσει περισσότερο είναι ότι υπάρχουν πολύ χαμηλές τιμές και κάθε μέρα μπορείς να βρεις πάνω από 1500 καινούρια πράγματα. Οπότε, το περασμένο Σάββατο αποφάσισα να επισκεφτώ το BAZZ...R κατάστημα στη Καλλιθέα (περιοχή της Αττικής), για να διαλέξω μοδάτα κομμάτια. Ήμουν πολύ χαρούμενη για το γεγονός ότι βρήκα πολύ ωραία ρούχα και ότι το προσωπικό ήταν πολύ ευγενικό. Αυτή τη φορά θέλω να σας δείξω δύο κομμάτια, αυτό το κομψό λευκό jacket και το παντελόνι. Στα επόμενα post μου, θα δείτε τι άλλο έχω διαλέξει από εκεί, οπότε μη χάσετε κανένα από αυτά :D

TATIANA'S THREADS
I must admit that I am in love with this brand. It is based in USA and was created by Tatiana. She was born and raised in Novosibirsk, Russia in the family of scientists. Unlike her parents and siblings, she never felt like she was destined to be scientist but was drawn to arts since the early childhood. Her interest to fashion began to unfold as she watched her mother design and sew clothes for the family to create individual style. After graduating from Novosibirsk State University with BS in Philology, she moved to the US, where attended the Art Institute of California in San Diego. Finally, in 2012, she launched Tatiana’s Threads, which is her personal clothing line of lingerie and lingerie inspired apparel. Her aesthetics are: artistic and feminine, with great attention to detail. She loves combining textures and patters and experimenting with shapes and silhouettes. Tatiana sent me two beautiful bralettes, I am wearing one of them (black lace bralette) today and the other one will be shown soon in my next posts, so stay tuned and don't forget tp check her shop :)

This brand is from USA and it is owned by Joo C. She sent me this beautiful silver piece, which has my inital on it. It is the right shop for the special jewelries and you can customize them for a special event or for your special person (wedding gifts, birthday gifts, personalized necklaces and bracelets, and customized gifts for special events). 
Don't forget to check her site to select what you like for yourself, your family, and friends!

Luna Sky Jewellery is a small handmade jewellery business based in Canterbury Kent. Many of its pieces are either unique or of a limited number, like the handmade glass lamp work Arctic Fox Necklace. The owner of Luna Sky Jewellery, Nicola has over ten years’ experience of jewellery making. She started making earrings as gifts for friends and family in 2005 while living in Brighton. Her love of jewellery making later turned into the beginnings of Luna Sky Jewellery in 2012, when Nicola moved to Kent and started a degree in History and Archaeology. Her shop has now appeared at many markets, festivals, exhibitions and other events across the UK. One of the greatest achievements of Luna Sky Jewellery to date was being selected to take part in the National Youth Market 2016 in Manchester run by The National Market Traders Federation where Nicola was then shortlisted for National Young Trader of the Year! 
In today's post I want to show you my wishlist, which includes favourite pieces from a vintage brand called Elephant Juice Shop (Elephant juice (slang, neologism) Used as a substitute for I love you). It is based in Amsterdam and its goal is to source premium, high quality vintage items and give them new life in todays society. All started from the need to start seeing, smelling, sourcing, styling and selling once more, having both worked for big blood sucking brands we felt that we have forgotten how to feel, how to see and how to smell. In todays fast fashion society it has become too easy to substitute style and sustainability in favour of the latest fast fashion fad. :)








CLOTHES
JACKET : BAZZ…R
TROUSERS : BAZZ…R
BRALETTE : TATIANA'S THREADS 
SHIRT : GIGI (SIMILAR)
SHOES
HEELS : SAMMYDRESS
ACCESSORIES 
NECKLACE : QQ47
NECKLACE - FOX (WORN AS A KEYCHAIN) : LUNA SKY JEWELLERY
SUNGLASSES : WOLFNOIR














































































You May Also Like

2 σχόλια