Normal Is The New Boring!

by - December 21, 2016



  Hello Fashionistas! 
It’s been a minute but I’m back at it… And with a super glam look no less! My amazing Criss Cross Two-Piece set and my Irregular Alloy Pink Frame Sunglasses are by TrendsGal! TrendsGal is an amazing e-shop with tons of on trend garments and accessories for you to choose! My new fav Thigh-High Stiletto PlatformBoots are also from there… I adore thigh-high boots as you probably have noticed and I decided to try the new trend that covers the boots with the skirt, showing no skin at all for a really chic result! For a more classic touch I added my new absolutely favorite Daniel Wellington watch! I have been loving this Swedish brand for years now and this time I decided to choose one by the Classic Collection! Watches make for perfect gifts for you or your loved ones… And until the 31th of December you can head out to www.danielwellington.com and use the code MISS for a 15% discount in any design you like! Doesn’t it feel like Christmas already? As I said in the beginning I wanted this look to be extra… So I wore a cat ear headband to match! While I was shooting the outfit I heard some girls talking about how brave and bold I was for wearing them outside… I must admit I was flattered, however I couldn’t help but wonder (in my best Carrie Bradshaw head voice)… Why would they think that I am so brave for being myself? Since I love crazy things such as cat ears, tiaras, super high heels etc. I have received my fair share of hate… But I couldn’t imagine myself being different! I believe that we should express ourselves in any way that we like, especially through fashion, as long as we don’t hurt anyone! I have been told that I’m not totally ‘’normal’’ and it’s that mindset that keeps people from truly expressing their selves… Who defines what’s normal anyway? So, until next time don’t listen to anyone and be your crazy, true, wonderful selves! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista


Hello Fashionistas! 
Πέρασε λίγος καιρός αλλά εδώ είμαι πάλι… Και μάλιστα με ένα extra glam σύνολο! Το απίστευτο Criss Cross Two-Piece set μου και τα Irregular Alloy Pink Frame γυαλιά μου είναι από το Trendsgal ένα υπέροχο e-shop γεμάτο από trendy ρούχα και αξεσουάρ για να διαλέξετε! Οι νέες αγαπημένες μου Thigh-High Stiletto Platform μπότες μου είναι επίσης από εκεί… Λατρεύω αυτού του είδους τις μπότες και είπα να δοκιμάσω τη νέα τάση που τις θέλει μέσα από τη φούστα κρύβοντας το δέρμα για ένα πολύ chic αποτέλεσμα! Για μια ακόμη πιο κλασσική πινελιά πρόσθεσα το νέο μου απόλυτα αγαπημένο Daniel Wellington ρολόι, αυτή τη φορά από τη σειρά Classic! Λατρεύω το σουηδικό brand εδώ και χρόνια… Τα ρολόγια αυτά αποτελούν ένα πολύ καλό δώρο για τους αγαπημένους μας ανθρώπους… Έτσι ως τις 31 Δεκεμβρίου μπορείτε να επισκεφτείτε το site www.danielwellington.com και χρησιμοποιώντας τον κωδικό ΜISS να έχετε 15% έκπτωση σε όποιο σχέδιο επιθυμείτε! Δεν είναι σαν να ήρθαν ήδη τα Χριστούγεννα; Όπως ανέφερα και στην αρχή, ήθελα αυτό το look να είναι extra… Έτσι φόρεσα μια από τις στέκες μου με τα αυτάκια γάτας που τόσο αγαπώ! Όσο λοιπόν φωτογραφίζαμε το outfit άκουσα δυο κορίτσια να σχολιάζουν πόσο τολμηρή και γενναία είμαι που τα φόρεσα έξω… Πρέπει να παραδεχτώ πως κολακεύτηκα, παρόλα αυτά δεν θα μπορούσα να μην αναρωτηθώ (α λα Carrie Bradshaw κι εγώ)… Γιατί θεώρησαν πως είμαι τόσο γενναία απλά επειδή ήμουν ο εαυτός μου; Μιας και αγαπώ πράγματα όπως αυτάκια, τιάρες, πολύ ψηλά τακούνια κλπ. Έχω ακούσει διάφορα για το στυλ μου… Δεν θα μπορούσα όμως να με φανταστώ διαφορετική! Πιστεύω πως πρέπει να εκφράζουμε τον εαυτό μας ακριβώς όπως θέλουμε, ειδικά μέσω της μόδας και του στυλ, όσο φυσικά δεν βλάπτουμε κάποιον! Έχω ακούσει πως δεν είμαι εντελώς ‘’normal’’ και νομίζω πως αυτή ακριβώς η φιλοσοφία είναι που μας κρατάει πίσω… Και στην τελική ποιος ορίζει τι είναι ‘’φυσιολογικό’’ και τι όχι; Ως την επόμενη φορά λοιπόν, μην ακούτε κανέναν και εκφράστε τους απόλυτα crazy, πραγματικούς, υπέροχους εαυτούς σας! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista








Clothes 
Faux Fur Coat (SIMILAR)

Accessories
Cat ears (SIMILAR)
Bag (SIMILAR)
Choker (SIMILAR)










Get My Look!

You May Also Like

7 σχόλια

  1. Wow, you are so beautiful and elegant in this composition, you're a Sexbomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sexy look, babe! Happy hoidays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look, love the fur coat xo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a sexy look!
    Merry Christmas!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luxer Watches sells authentic brand name watches, with authentic watches selling at a BIG discount.

    ReplyDelete