BLACK & BLUE

by - September 08, 2016




Hello Little Bites! I have to admit that I'm not so happy about this photoshoot, because in the end I had almost 26 mosquitoes bites on my legs :( I have a great news though, I finally change my haircolor into natural blonde and I hope it will get better and better ;) The fun fact about this post is my collaboartion with three lovely brands! So the first item is this stylish shirt from the brand ATTITUDE157. I think the best way to match it was with a mini skirt, this way the outfit becomes cuter. ATTITUDE157 was founded by Vesselena in 2014 in Bulgaria. She has a co-partner named Borjana and other 4 ladies, who help her with patternmaking and production, not only on her online shop, but also on her little shop near to Sofia. It is really nice to set goals and achieve them like Vessie did. The second item is this beautiful clutch from NAUGHTS + CROSSES BOUTIQUE owned by Tracey from Australia. The last items are me new rings (SNOWFLAKE & ELEGANT) from SOUFEELAll the products are made from S925. Moreover the brand offers 365-day return & exchange. For the end I left an illustration by LEENA (INSTAGRAM). Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)

(My INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT : @missminthewonderland)












CLOTHES
SHIRT : ATTITUDE157
FOR MORE SHIRTS FROM ATTITUDE157 CLICK HERE
SKIRT : CHOIES.COM
SHOES
HEELS : STRADIVARIUS (SIMILAR)
ACCESSORIES 
 FOR MORE CLUTCHES FROM NAUGHS + CROSSES BOUTIQUE CLICK HERE
RING (SNOWFLAKE) : SOUFEEL
RING (ELEGANT) : SOUFEEL
FOR MORE RINGS FROM SOUFEEL CLICK HERE
BELT : BERSHKA






























You May Also Like

8 σχόλια

  1. lovely look ; >>

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely look. Enjoy your weekend.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow well done on your collaborations. I love these items! The print on that bag is amazing
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/to-each-his-own-is-beautiful.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous look! Love the different shades of blue.


    Jo

    www.outlanderly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorge and chic. The bag is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit and that bag is so pretty. Sorry about the mosquito bites tho :). It comes with the job

    ReplyDelete