Great Lengths...

by - June 20, 2015


  Hello Fashionistas! What better to wear on a hot summer day than a flowing, maxi dress, right? A maxi dress is a classic choice for any summer outing and I can definitely see why! Wearing this made me feel like I'm on vacation in a beautiful Greek island... The beautiful streets of Plaka were the perfect location for this outfit's photoshoot! Maxi dresses are also a great choice for a summer night out... I added these beautiful 'Aladdin blue' chandelier earrings in order to give a glamorous touch to the look! It's summer so my philosophy is Go Big or Go Home!!! I found these beautiful babies on the e-shop Antheia, a beautiful brand with lots of outstanding jewelry and of course I couldn't resist them... As for my shoes, I believe that wedges are the best choice for a dress like that especially during the night! But feel free to change them with flat sandals and you'll be ready for long walks in the beach... Also, even though I am quite tall, I believe it's time to get over the myth that wants long dresses to only suit tall women... Every woman can wear them, it only takes confidence! Are you ready for vacation? I know I am! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista 

  Hello Fashionistas! Τι καλύτερο να φορέσεις μια ζεστή μέρα του καλοκαιριού από ένα αέρινο, maxi φόρεμα, σωστά? To maxi φόρεμα είναι κλασσική επιλογή για την καλοκαιρινή έξοδο και πραγματικά καταλαβαίνω το γιατί! Φορώντας το ένοιωσα ότι βρίσκομαι στα σοκάκια κάποιο όμορφου ελληνικού νησιού για διακοπές... Οι πανέμορφοι δρόμοι της Πλάκας ήταν η καλύτερη τοποθεσία για τη φωτογράφιση αυτού του outfit! Τα maxi φορέματα, ωστόσο, αποτελούν κατάλληλη επιλογή και για βραδινή έξοδο... Φόρεσα αυτά τα υπέροχα 'Aladdin Blue' chandelier σκουλαρίκια για να προσθέσω μια glamorous πινελιά στο look! Το καλοκαίρι η φιλοσοφία μου είναι Go Big or Go Home!!! Τα συγκεκριμένα τα βρήκα στο e-shop Antheia, ένα όμορφο brand με πολλά ξεχωριστά κοσμήματα και φυσικά δεν μπόρεσα να αντισταθώ... Όσο για τα παπούτσια μου, πιστεύω πως οι πλατφόρμες είναι η καλύτερη επιλογή για ένα τέτοιο φόρεμα, ειδικά τη νύχτα! Αλλά και με ένα ζευγάρι φλατ σανδάλια θα είστε έτοιμες για μεγάλες βόλτες στη παραλία... Επίσης, αν και έχω αρκετό ύψος, νομίζω πρέπει να καταργήσουμε το μύθο που θέλει τα μακριά φορέματα να ταιριάζουν μόνο στις ψηλές... Κάθε γυναίκα μπορεί να τα φορέσει αρκεί να έχει αυτοπεποίθηση! Είστε έτοιμοι για διακοπές? Εγώ πάντως είμαι!
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista 







Wearing: 
Dress: Lynne
Shoes: Bozikis 






3

You May Also Like

3 σχόλια

  1. What a great set of cool pictures! Love those pretty colours! :)

    Looking pretty! And thanks for making me forget the rain outside! ;-)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't mind me say that but I envy your boobs ;) lovely dress, hair and earrings!

    www.tinyteaspoon.com

    ReplyDelete