STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

by - March 21, 2015

Hello Lil' Bites! This week I chose an outfit inspired by the 70s era. My pants are from my school years, I had it for 7 years and the funny thing is that it stil fits :P The blouse I'm wearing is bigger that my regular size but I couldn't resist when I saw it in a kilo shop. Also the necklace I'm wearing is from the brand ALYXIA LEAF and I thank Michael so much for believing in us. Have fun and I'm waiting for your comments! Kisses :) 

Γεια σας Μπουκίτσες! Αυτή την εβδομάδα επέλεξα ένα ντύσιμο με επιρροή από τη δεκαετία του 70. Το παντελόνι που φοράω το έχω από τα σχολικά μου χρόνια, δηλαδή γύρω στα 7 χρόνια και το περίεργο είναι πως ακόμα μου κάνει :P Αυτό που είναι πιο μεγάλο νούμερο από αυτό που φοράω είναι η μπλούζα και αυτό επειδή δεν μπορούσα να αντισταθώ να μην την πάρω όταν την είδα σε ένα kilo shop. Επίσης το κολιέ που φοράω είναι από το brand ALYXIA LEAF και ευχαριστώ πολύ τον Michael που πίστεψε σε μας. Καλά να περνάτε και περιμένω σχόλια σας! Φιλιά :)






CLOTHES 
JEANS : MISS DENIM
BLOUSE : GEORGE.
TOP : STRADIVARIUS
SHOES
BOOTS : TALLY WEIJL
ACCESSORIES 
BAG : H&M
NECKLACE : ALYXIA LEAF








You May Also Like

14 σχόλια

  1. Awesome look!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stanning!!!
    love your style so much!
    your blog is amazing can't wait for the next post!♥

    http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much your blouse. Nice look.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 70's vibes of this look!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

    See you girls xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your subtle hippie look with this flowy blouse! You're such a natural beauty, Maria! You look a little bit tired, darling! ;-)

      JOURNAL OF STYLE

      Delete
  5. So lovely!! Love the bell-bottoms and the blouse!

    https://lessiswhat.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. πολύ πολύ όμορφο το σύνολο, πραγματικά σας να βγήκες απο άλλη δεκαετία! Πολύ όμορφο και το σκηνικό κι εσύ μια κουκλα <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your top! :) Thank you for your comment on
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top! The fabric looks soft & comfy, dear! Great shots! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this 70s look, so soft and cool at the same time.

    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute top and I'm really into flared jeans at the moment :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want your blouse !
    Another perfect style beauty :)

    ReplyDelete