Hit Me Baby One More Time!

by - May 03, 2014










Shirt: Arrow
Skirt n' jacket: On Line
Bag: Topshop
Sunnies: H&M



  Hello Fashionistas! In todays Post I'm remembering my school girl years and I'm tighting my shirt up! I'm channeling my inner Britney and I'm doing a tribute to the 90s era. This summer some of the most famous designers reminded us that we can show our waist again (though crop tops are still in!) and that's exactly what I decided to do. The pleated denim skirt and the pink shirt matched perfectly with my fuzzy jacket. Though I love girly style, this time I didn't want it to be totally girly, so I paired it with these booties to give some edge. The title is obviously inspired from Britney's video clip ''Baby One More Time''. Suddenly I feel all nostalgic and emotional, feel free to write in the comments your special school memorie!  
                                                                   xo xo 
                                                        Marina Fashionista 
  Hello Fashionistas! Στο σημερινό Post θυμάμαι τα σχολικά μου χρόνια και δένω το πουκάμισό μου ψηλά! Βγάζω τη Britney που κρύβω μέσα μου και αφιερώνω αυτό το post στην αθάνατη εποχή των 90s. Για αυτό το καλοκαίρι μερικοί από τους πιο διάσημους σχεδιαστές μας υπενθήμισαν να δείξουμε και πάλι τη μέση μας (αν και τα crop tops είναι ακόμη πολύ in!) και αυτό ακριβώς έκανα. Η denim φούστα με τις πιέτες και το ρόζ πουκάμισο ταίριαξαν απόλυτα με τη fuzzy ζακέτα μου. Άν και λατρεύω το girly στιλ, αυτή τη φορά δεν ήθελα να είναι εντελώς κοριτσίστικο, οπότε έδωσα λίγη edge με φορώντας τα μποτάκια μου. Ο τίτλος, προφανώς, είναι εμπνευσμένος από το video clip της Britney ''Baby One More Time''. Ξαφνικά νοιώθω τόσο νοσταλγικά, γράψτε μου στα σχόλια την πιο ξεχωριστή σχολική σας ανάμνηση! 
                                                                  xo xo 
                                                       Marina Fashionista 

You May Also Like

7 σχόλια

  1. I love how you styled your shirt, and especially when you added another coat of pink with the cardi on top! :") I'm going to be missing those old school, girly days too, after these 2 months of schooling! Have a great weekend! xx

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks really amazing! everything looks just perfect, great job (;
    myfashionevolutions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore tes lunettes!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. UuUuu Tres Hot :p
    Cute :D
    xoxo
    cassie2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are so cute! And much more beautiful than a school girl <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw. You're beautiful.

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely and sexy outfit. Love it
    http://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete