When Life Gives You Crap, Give It Pink!

by - April 12, 2014
















Pea Coat n' jeans: Kilo Shop
Blouse: On Line



Bag: Harrods
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Pumps: Pleaser

  It's true that I adore Pink, and since this season all shades of pink are really in, I decided to invest in this super cute, hot pink Pea-Coat! Spring is here, but here and there it's still a little cold, so this baby is perfect for all those chilly night walks of spring. Of course I combined it with my favorite barbie pink pumps and I think that the whole outfit turned out to be really girly, springy and chic. I love Barbie, I love pink so pretty much this look is everything for me. I also adore Harrods as you can see, this bag is from my trip to London, it was fantastic! I really hope you like the outfit, leave me your comments and let me know.
Be possitive, happy and Pink!

                                                                   xo xo
                                                         Mairna Fashionista

  Είναι αλήθεια πως λατρεύω το ροζ, οπότε μιας και αυτή τη σεζόν όλες οι αποχρώσεις του είναι απόλυτα in, αποφάσισα να επενδύσω σε αυτό το υπέροχο φούξια Pea-Coat! Η άνοιξη μπορεί να είναι εδώ, τα βράδια όμως είναι ακόμη αρκετά κρύα, οπότε αυτό το παλτό είναι τέλειo για τις νυχτερινές ανοιξιάτικες βόλτες μας. Φυσικά το συνδύασα με τις αγαπημένες μου γόβες σε χρώμα 'Barbie Pink' και πιστεύω πως το outfit βγήκε πολύ girly, ανοιξιάτικο και chic. Αγαπώ τη Barbie, αγαπώ το ροζ συνεπώς αυτό το look είναι τέλειο για'μένα. Αγαπώ επίσης τα Harrods όπως μπορείτε να δείτε, αυτή η τσάντα είναι από το ταξίδι μου στο Λονδίνο, ήταν υπέροχα! Πραγματικά ελπίζω να σας άρεσε το ντύσιμο αυτό, αφήστε τα σχόλια σας και πείτε μου την άποψη σας. 
Να είστε θετικές, χαρούμενες και Ροζ! 

                                                                xo xo 
                                                      Marina Fashionista 

You May Also Like

35 σχόλια

  1. amazing! for real!!

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this coat ;*
    myfashionevolutions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute!! omg!
    Pink is so in right now in the time of spring!
    It looks great on you =)!

    http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool<3
    Pozdrawiam :*
    www.worldcharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like very much your coat and I'm in love with your shirt!!!!
    Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute look dear! We love pink therapy
    kiss
    www.welovefashion.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bright color <3 Fantastic coat! Also, I appreciated the sweet comment on my blog! Thank so much! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, sweetie, you look absolutely adorable in this outfit, love the flirty vibe and the sexy heels! Wish you great week ahead! <3 xoxo

    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! You look amazing!! http://adribohocloset.blogs.elle.es/zapatillas-vans-era/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous coat, I love these happy pictures!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This pink trench coat is absolutely gorgeous on you!! :) love your looks!

    kisses ♥ Joana
    TheBlondeLion
    Follow me via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jacket looks amazing on you! Great look.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  13. great coat in perfect color!

    have a great day!

    http://anjage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That outfit prettier!!
    I love the coat and bag westhy :)

    http://styledestinationbylidiabonilla.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete