Liebster Award!

by - March 28, 2014






Hello Everyone! So there is a new Blogger Award going around, the Liebster Award which basically is all about discovering new and fresh blogs and we couldn't be happier to be nominated by the fabulous Fashion Blogger Maddie Toy from Feeling Magenta and we are really thankfull to her for picking us! The coolest thing about this award is that it's from Bloggers to other Bloggers, we are talking about real Blogger Power here! So let the fun begin...

                                                       xo xo, kisses
                                                      Maria & Marina


Here are the Rules:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award
2. Answer the eleven questions the blogger gives you
3. Give eleven random facts about you, they can be anything!
4. Nominated eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (they must have less than 200 followers)
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them
6. Give them eleven questions to answer

                                                             Questions from Maddie

1. What's the story behind your blog name?
MARINA : The name is inspired from our names actually! Marina (M) and Maria (M).. It also resembles the little chocolates! hahah 

2. Where are your favorite places to shop?
MARINA : Everywhere! From Tally Weijl and H&M to Juicy Couture and Prada, as long as I can afford it and as long as I like the items that I'm buying! 
MARIA : I quite like H&M, Bershka and Stradivarius. I also adore discovering small places with nice clothes in good prices.

3. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
MARINA : Ahh there are so may places. New York, Paris, Milan, Prague, Denmark, Vienna etc etc. The whole world actually! 
MARIA : I wanna visit so many places but if I have to choose one I would choose Barcelona.

4. What is your "go-to" outfit?

MARINA : Boots, jeans and a cute sweater. Or heels in any shape and form! 
MARIA : All-Star sneakers, jeans, a simple blouse and I’m ready.

5. What book(s) are you currently reading?
MARINA : Right now I'm kinda busy but I really like books and the last one was ''The chair of the Mermaid'' It is about women and the problems that they are facing! 
 MARIA I’m now finishing reading a book that I got for the ship to Italy, It’s called Sashenka, It’s written from Simon Montefiore and it’s about an imaginary Russian Family.

6. Who is your favorite fashion icon?
MARINA : Actually there are many people who inspire me such as Audrey Hepburn, Sarah Jessica Parker ''Carrie Bradshaw'' and Blake Lively ''Serena Van de Woodsen''.
MARIA My favorite Fashion Icon is Kate Bosworth.

7. Coffee or Tea?
MARINA : Tea all the way.I love exploring new flavors and aromas! 
MARIA : I love tea, especially if it’s green!

8. What are your plans for the Summer?
MARINA : Hmm I have no idea yet, probably lying on the beach with good friends and cocktails! 
MARIA : I have many thoughts, I may go to a different country or I may stay in Athens and study about fashion.

9. What beauty product do you splurge the most on?
MARINA : Hmmm that would be liquid eye-liner. I'm seriously addicted to it. 
MARIA The product I use more often is foundation, to cover up some small imperfections.

10. What is the last concert you've been to?
MARINA : It was the concert of my favorite greek singer, Elena Paparizou and it was ah-mazing. Emotional moments with my bestie and a full moon... Magic! 
MARIAThe last concert I remember I have been to was of Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2011.


11. What do you look for in a blog?
MARINA : I would have to say beautiful pictures, bold colors and ah-mazing style! 
MARIA : Clear photos (good quality) and unique style!

                                             11 Random Facts

About Marina :
1. I don't really like chocolate (I know it's a shock!)
2. I am (like seriously) obsessed with heels! 
3. I love pink and Barbie is one of my icons! 
4. I was refusing to eat Sushi, but since the day I tasted it I've been loving it.
5. I adore dancing, till I drop!
6. I would like to be a lil' bit shorter (in order to wear heels and not look super tall hihi).
7. I don't always like to follow the trends, I like to stay true to my style.
8. I love, love, love going to the movies.
9. I'm a sucker for everything that shines, sparkles or blings! 
10.My favorite color is pink.
11.When I was little I wanted to be a mermaid! I still love them and sometimes I still wish that, but I would have to trade my heels, and that's never gonna happen! 

About Maria :
1. I really love chocolate
2. I like Yoga
3. I like every time that I go out to attend a different place
4. I love the Chinese kitchen
5. I speak 4 languages
6. I’m collecting postcards
7. I’ve visited 3 countries in one week 
8. I quite like musicals
9. Peonies are my favorite flowers
10.Ι actually have 2 blogs
11.I use the same perfume for 6 years now

                                                  Our Nominations
2. BEA LEA

                                            Questions For Them

1. What is your favorite movie?
2. Who are your favorite bloggers?
3. Do you prefer Red or Nude Lipstick?
4. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
5. What is your favorite trend for Spring 2014?
6. What is your goal as a blogger?
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. What is your favorite country? 
9. What are your favorite designers/brands?
10.How would you describe yourself as a person and as a blogger?
11.How do you describe your personal style?



You May Also Like

4 σχόλια

  1. Congrats girl I'm very happy for you!!

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination girls! Truly appreciate it! Xx Sofia
    Aka She Comes in Colors

    ReplyDelete