The Zebra effect !

by - July 29, 2013































   


                                                              Hey Fashionistas!
  For this look I decided to go really ladylike! Which as u propably know is somethin' I love... I think that for us girls is really important to be seriously in touch with our female side! I chose a fab black n' white striped dress (or as I like to call it...) The Zebra effect dress! Stripes are huge this summer so... I combined it with really glamorous accesories such as gold jewelry and really bold red n' white sunglasses (machin' it with the ultimate vamp effect ''red lipstick'' ) , aaand a hat! I couldn't go more vamplike! This look reminds me the old Hollywood glam.. and what girl doesn't love that right?

Also as you see I wandered around downtown this time , here are two beautiful  pics!


                                         
                                                            Kolonaki Square




Panepistimiou street ''National Library of Greece'' 

   You can find this look on Lookbook here : http://lookbook.nu/look/5185366-Claires-Earrings-H&M-Bracelet-Lambrakis-Hat  ! 



                                               Dress : H&M
                                             Hat : Lambrakis Accesories
                                              wedges : H&M
                                             Sunglasses : Guru
                                             bracelet  :  H&M
                                              Earings : claire's

It's summer have fun and play around with fashion n' lite gilrs and boys
xo xo
Marina Fashionista       

You May Also Like

1 σχόλια

  1. I really adore your hat and wedges!:)
    http://www.jimmygorgeous.com/

    ReplyDelete