Let's be pure again...

by - July 21, 2013










    This look seriously took me back! And let's face it... In these days a girl needs to go back sometimes! To the age of purity! I chose this striped dress( one of my fav trends ) cause it reminded me kind of the midieval times , kind of princessy-like.. and this is somethin' I always fall for! Every girl dreams of beeing a princess and waitin' for the prince charming to arrive with his white horse! And if one claims not to it's propably... not true!

                                                          Dress : Shana
                                                          Wedges : H&M
                                                          Sunglasses : Dior



        As for the accesories I sticked to the vintage feeling! The ring is by H&M , the necklace is a vintage piece of jewelry and it's an authentic Agianiotiko piece (Agianiotika jewelry are traditional greek ones coming from the old area of Ioannina -Saint John's town - they are rare to find and really really beautiful ! This particular one means a lot to me beacuse it belonged to my grandmother! )
Nail polish : Lovie no200

You can find this look on Lookbook here : http://lookbook.nu/look/5157652-Shana-Dress-H&M-Wedges-Vintage-Necklace-Ring#comment_40895956

Travel back and dream on girls
xo xo
Marina Fashionista 

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια