THE EDGE OF LOVE + THE GREEN FAN (WISHLIST)

by - February 23, 2017


Hello Little Bites! The spring is so near and I am so happy that it will start with an amazing trip somewhere magical, can not reveal my plans yet :P I promise that I will do that soon ;) In the meanwhile, enjoy my post and don't forget to follow me on instagram for more photos (@missminthewonderland). Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)


BAZZ…R (En)
I am so excited to announce you my collaboration with my favourite brand BAZZ...R. I have mentioned in my previous posts, that it has kilo shops with a variety of beautiful clothes for every taste, body shape and age. It is the biggest kilo brand in the Greece! There are 9 spots in total, where you can find these clothes. Each of them is over 300 sq.m and not only sells women clothing, but also clothing for men and kids ;) What I like most about it is that there are very low prices and everyday you can find over 1500 new items. So, the past Saturday I decided to visit BAZZ...R shop in Kalithea (region of Attiki) for the second time, to pick some stylish pieces. I was really happy about the fact that I found so many great items and that the staff was super polite. This time the whole outfit is from thereIn my next posts, you will see what else I chose from there, so don't miss any of them :D

BAZZ…R (Gr)
Είμαι τόσο ενθουσιασμένη για τη συνεργασία μου με την αγαπημένη μου εταιρεία BAZZ...R. Όπως είχα αναφέρει στα προηγούμενα post μου, έχει καταστήματα που πουλάνε ρούχα με το κιλό σε μεγάλη ποικιλία για κάθε γούστο, τύπο σώματος και ηλικία. Είναι η μεγαλύτερη αλυσίδα στην Ελλάδα που πουλάει ρούχα με το κιλό ! Υπάρχουν συνολικά 9 καταστήματα όπου μπορείτε να βρείτε τα ρούχα της. Κάθε ένα από αυτά είναι πάνω από 300 τ. μ. και δε πουλάει μόνο γυναικεία ρούχα, αλλά επίσης ανδρικό και παιδικό ένδυμα ;) Αυτό που μου αρέσει περισσότερο είναι ότι υπάρχουν πολύ χαμηλές τιμές και κάθε μέρα μπορείς να βρεις πάνω από 1500 καινούρια πράγματα. Οπότε, το περασμένο Σάββατο αποφάσισα να επισκεφτώ το BAZZ...R κατάστημα στη Καλλιθέα (περιοχή της Αττικής) για δεύτερη φορά, για να διαλέξω μοδάτα κομμάτια. Ήμουν πολύ χαρούμενη για το γεγονός ότι βρήκα πολύ ωραία ρούχα και ότι το προσωπικό ήταν πολύ ευγενικό. Αυτή τη φορά όλα τα ρούχα είναι απο εκεί. Στα επόμενα post μου, θα δείτε τι άλλο έχω διαλέξει από εκεί, οπότε μη χάσετε κανένα από αυτά :D

Bozikis was the brand I wanted to collaborate for so many years now, so you can imagine how I felt when finally this happened some weeks ago :D This cute suede pair of heels that I am wearing is from its new collection, such as this elegant clutch, perfect items to make stylish outfits. I will show my other new pair in my next post, so don't miss it! Also, I would like to write a few things about the history of this lovely brand. So Bozikis it is a family business, which started in 1932. It is one of the biggest names, that are selling shoes and has been included in top 5 eshops in Greece. There are 5 shops in Athens and one in Ioannina with a variety of trendy and fashionable shoes and bags for women at affordable prices. Bozikis has also shoes for men and kids, so I think is the perfect shop to make gifts to your loved ones and of course to yourself ;)

Tα Bozikis είναι μια εταιρεία που ήθελα να συνεργαστώ εδώ και χρόνια, οπότε φαντάζεστε πως αισθάνθηκα όταν αυτό συνέβει κάποιες εβδομάδες πριν :D Αυτό το χαριτωμένο σουεντ ζευγάρι πέδιλα που φοράω είναι από τη καινούρια συλλογή τους, όπως και αυτό το κομψό τσαντάκι, υπέροχα κομμάτια για να κάνετε μοδάτες εμφανίσεις. Θα σας δείξω το άλλο καινούριο ζευγάρι στο επόμενο post μου, οπότε μη το χάσετε! Επίσης, θα ήθελα να γράψω μερικά λόγια για την ιστορία αυτού του brand. Λοιπόν, τα Bozikis είναι μια οικογενειακή επιχείρηση, που ξεκίνησε το 1932. Είναι ένα από τα μεγαλύτερα ονόματα, στον χώρο της υπόδησης και έχει συμπεριληφθεί στα 5 καλυτερα eshops στην Ελλάδα. Υπάρχουν 5 καταστήματα στην Αθήνα και ένα στα Ιωάννινα με μεγάλη ποικιλία από μοδάτα παπούτσια και τσάντες για γυναίκες σε προσιτές τιμές. Τα Βozikis έχουν επίσης παπούτσια για άντρες και παιδιά, συνεπώς πιστεύω είναι το κατάλληλο κατάστημα για να κάνετε δώρα στους αγαπημένους σας και φυσικά στους εαυτούς σας ;) 

Today I would like to show my favorite pieces from a vintage brand, which is called The Green Fan (ETSY SHOP / WEBSITE). Maryse, the owner of the shop, is a costume designer for 30 years, the old costumes are her passion! She cleans them, restores them and give them life again, she believes the costume is made to tell stories, to accompany you. Her experience allows her to give to the items to the utmost care. You can find there evening dresses, day dresses, bags, purses, lingerie, underwear, shoes, sweaters, wool jackets, hats, fashion accessories, handmade, vintage jewelery, skirts, umbrellas, parasol, coats, jackets and vêtements homme. So I guess if you are looking for something special, take a look at her shop and I am sure you will find the right item for you :D 











CLOTHES
BLOUSE : BAZZ…R
CARDIGAN : BAZZ…R
SKIRT : BAZZ…R
SHOES
HEELS : BOZIKIS
ACCESSORIES 
BAG : BOZIKIS
BRACELET : THE PEACH BOX





















SHOP : DOROTEYYA
ITEM : DOROTEYYA
(This piece is a part of limited edition collection,  it is made from 100% Neoprene)















































































You May Also Like

3 σχόλια