CANDY + FADENROT (WISHLIST)

by - February 05, 2017


Hello Little Bites! What about wearing pink the last month of winter? I think it's really cute and brings good mood ;) While I was checking some e-shops, I found that the new trend is to have sneakers with pom poms, because I don't have this kind of pair, I decided to do something more fun, I added two keychains :P Don't forget to follow me on instagram for more photos (@missminthewonderland)Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)

BAZZ…R (En)
I am so excited to announce you my collaboration with my favourite brand BAZZ...R. I have mentioned in my previous posts, that it has kilo shops with a variety of beautiful clothes for every taste, body shape and age. It is the biggest kilo brand in the Greece! There are 9 spots in total, where you can find these clothes. Each of them is over 300 sq.m and not only sells women clothing, but also clothing for men and kids ;) What I like most about it is that there are very low prices and everyday you can find over 1500 new items. So, the past Saturday I decided to visit BAZZ...R shop in Kalithea (region of Attiki), to pick some stylish pieces. I was really happy about the fact that I found so many great items and that the staff was super polite. This time I want to show you this cute dress - sweater. In my next posts, you will see what else I chose from there, so don't miss any of them :D 

BAZZ…R (Gr)
Είμαι τόσο ενθουσιασμένη για τη συνεργασία μου με την αγαπημένη μου εταιρεία BAZZ...R. Όπως είχα αναφέρει στα προηγούμενα post μου, έχει καταστήματα που πουλάνε ρούχα με το κιλό σε μεγάλη ποικιλία για κάθε γούστο, τύπο σώματος και ηλικία. Είναι η μεγαλύτερη αλυσίδα στην Ελλάδα που πουλάει ρούχα με το κιλό ! Υπάρχουν συνολικά 9 καταστήματα όπου μπορείτε να βρείτε τα ρούχα της. Κάθε ένα από αυτά είναι πάνω από 300 τ. μ. και δε πουλάει μόνο γυναικεία ρούχα, αλλά επίσης ανδρικό και παιδικό ένδυμα ;) Αυτό που μου αρέσει περισσότερο είναι ότι υπάρχουν πολύ χαμηλές τιμές και κάθε μέρα μπορείς να βρεις πάνω από 1500 καινούρια πράγματα. Οπότε, το περασμένο Σάββατο αποφάσισα να επισκεφτώ το BAZZ...R κατάστημα στη Καλλιθέα (περιοχή της Αττικής), για να διαλέξω μοδάτα κομμάτια. Ήμουν πολύ χαρούμενη για το γεγονός ότι βρήκα πολύ ωραία ρούχα και ότι το προσωπικό ήταν πολύ ευγενικό. Αυτή τη φορά θέλω να σας δείξω αυτό το γλυκό φόρεμα - πουλόβερ. Στα επόμενα post μου, θα δείτε τι άλλο έχω διαλέξει από εκεί, οπότε μη χάσετε κανένα από αυτά :D

CHIC ME
Chic Me is a shopping focusing on women's fashion. It offers products including women's clothing, jewelry, beauty & health products, shoes, bags etc. Its vision is bringing happiness into every woman's life. Features of Chic Me include : 100,000+ product styles, 500+ daily update styles and prices lower than market out there. Chic Me collects information about women's fashion and source relevant products as soon as possible. I chose this pink velvet top and a pair of black leather leggings, which you will see in my future post! :)

UPFRONT COMPANY
I must admit that I had this scarf for a year now and I didn't find a opportunity to show it to you. This brand was created in 1984, when two DJs joined forces and created a community based on their passion for spinning vinyl. Inspired by DJs and turntable culture around the world, UPFRONT Headwear was released in 2009 in Copenhagen and launched out of Hong Kong. This shop wants you to feel the flow of the music through your UPFRONT crown. Listening to your favorite beats while wearing your UPFRONT gear, your life will be on stage and not behind a desk. (yeah!) 
This brand sent me a cute flamingo pin, which I like a lot. The inspiration comes from pop culture icons, vintage ephemera, retro kitsch and bold design. Except from pins you cand find calendars, patches, key chains, cards, magnets etc. All started when In 2008, one of the owners found some great vintage mug shots from the 1940s. Now in 2016 THE FOUND has also four super talented illustrators and graphic designers who make the ideas in Albert's and Jim's heads a reality.

In today's post I want to show my wishlist with items from a German brand called Fadenrot. It is owned by Anka Carls. You can find there top, women shirts, t-shirts, sweaters, dresses, trousers, jumpsuits, jackets, poncho, caps, scarves, pockets, men's sweater, jewelry, items for children and men's longsleeve. The core thread that draws through all Fadernot designs is the individuality and, of course, the red thread itself, which always appears in brand's pieces. Passing accuracy and quality are the keys of FadenrotLet yourself be surprised how colorful a red thread can be, I just loved these red flowers print on Anka's clothes :)







CLOTHES
SWEATER : BAZZ…R 
TOP : CHIC ME
SHOES
SNEAKERS : BERSHKA (SIMILAR)
ACCESSORIES 
BAG : STRADIVARIUS (SIMILAR)













SANDRA JOCKUS
SITE : www.good-glamorous-morning.com
FACEBOOK : www.facebook.com/missterjoy
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/sailorsan/







HEADHUNTR
BLOG : www.head-huntr.tumblr.com
INSTAGRAM : www.instagram.com/headhuntr











































































You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. This look is so cool!
    Nice sneakers.
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool look!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete