THE ROSE + VINTAGE DUST SHOP (WISHLIST)

by - January 22, 2017


Hello Litlle Bites! It is really fun the fact that you can dress fashionable without spending a fortune. I am saying this because, I got this skirt from a secondhand shop for about 3 euros and the sweater from a kilo shop for about 10 something euros. So I am a strong believer that you can dress well, having a small budget.The only thing you need is a good taste and a incredible sense of style ;) Don't forget to follow me on instagram for more photos (@missminthewonderland)Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)

CROCHET BY NAHOMY

To be honest when I received this crochet neck cowl from Crochet by Nahomy, I didn't know what to wear with it.  Suddenly, I got a inspiration and as you see I decided to wear it over my new sweater :)  Nahomy, the creator of the brand, has been crocheting since 1983, but about a year ago she started to share all her items on her facebook page and in 2016 she opened her Etsy shop. As she says,  "it feels good to me that I can put smiles on people faces just by making them something great, I am looking forward to making you happy as well, I am a very kind, and friendly person who loves to crochet". This cowl is made from worsted weight, wool and acrylic. On her shop you can also find accessories, crochet shoes, hair accessories, cellphone accessories, shoes, rags, clothing, bathroom set, swimwear, bags, baby items, hats, kitchen, beachwear and pet clothers ;)

VINTAGE DUST SHOP (WISHLIST)

In today's post I am going to write you about a curated online vintage shop straight from New York City and I am going to show you my favourite pieces from there. This brand was created by Marianna in 2010. The name of it is inspirated from a joke often heard at local city flea markets: "Vintage dust is free, everything else has it's price". Marianna has been passionate about vintage fashion and beautiful things from the past since she was about seventeen. On Vintage Dust Shop she offers vintage affordable hand-selected garments from the late 1800's through the 1990's to contemporary shoppers who aspire to stand out from the crowd in the best possible way. Each garment is carefully selected for its fashion relevancy and quality. So you should definitely check her website especially on Wed-Sun (Jan 25-29) - for 20% dicount,  not only for clothing (men's fashion,bridal boutique, dresses,tops & bottoms,jeans & rompers, jackets & suits,sweaters & knits, outerwear),accessories (designer jewelry,purses) and shoes (boots), but for holidays - gifts, lingerie & swimwear, glass & homegoods ,winter clearance etc. :) 











CLOTHES
SWEATER : LUCKY' YY (SIMILAR)
SKIRT : (SIMILAR)
SHOES
BOOTS : BERSHKA (SIMILAR)
ACCESSORIES 
SCARF : LARIOSETA (SIMILAR)
BELT : ZAFUL
















ADRIANA JORDAO
SITE : https://www.etsy.com/shop/AdrianaJordao
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/adri.jordao/






ESTHER LAEL
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/estherlael/











































































You May Also Like

1 σχόλια