DON'T BRING ME DOWN

by - December 25, 2016


Hello Little Bites! First time blogging from another country, yeah :D I hope someday to travel more and to share with you many beautiful photos! As you may have seen on my instagram account, I am in Bansko, which is in Bulgaria. I think it's a really nice place to spend your holidays and also it is the prefect choice if you don't want to spend too much money. Don't forget to follow me on instagram for more photos (@missminthewonderland) from my trip to Bansko and Sofia. Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :) 


MONOPOKO
It was the perfect time to wear this beautiful sweatshirt from MONOPOKO. Love the message it has on it, "GIRL POWER", we can do anything, the only thing is to have faith and patience!

MAY HOFMAN
This brand is an innovative, multi-award winning, jewellery designer/maker. In 2015 it was the winner of Hot 100 award. Originally inspired by the mechanics of nature, the designs have an intricate minimal style. The X / Y collection, brings a strong, edgy quality to jewellery for him and her. I love these earrings that Rosie sent me for all the piercings that I have in my ears (tri hoop gold single - top piercing, sphere hoops gold pair - lobe piercing, tri stud silver single - second lobe piercing). If you will be in London in January 2017, don't forget to visit its TOP DRAWER spring/summer exhibition. 

BANGGOOD
Banggood was founded in 2006 in Guangzhou, specializing in computer software research and development.From there it developed into an online retailer for almost everything you need for living and entertaining. This time it sent me this beautiful and warm scarf. If you visit its site, you will see that there are so many things except from clothes, accessories and shoes. Also there are electronics, toys, home decoration, beauty products etc. 

THE FOUND RETAILS
I like Frida's style, so when I saw this beautiful pin, that was it ;) THE FOUND RETAILS sent me also a cute flamingo pin, which I will show you in my future post. The inspiration comes from pop culture icons, vintage ephemera, retro kitsch and bold design. Except from pins you cand find calendars, patches, key chains, cards, magnets etc. All started when In 2008, one of the owners found some great vintage mug shots from the 1940s. Now in 2016 THE FOUND has also four super talented illustrators and graphic designers who make the ideas in Albert's and Jim's heads a reality.

PRUNE THIBEAUT
This brand comes straight from France and it was found by Prune Thibeaut. She is a french graphic designer, who loves weaving. By mixing these two passions, she creates cute pins, wallets, cushions, flowerpots and purses, like the one I have ;) 

NANYA
Joanna sent me this beautiful necklace, which I wore as a bracelet. It is hand knotted with silk, SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystal necklace with sterling silver clasp. Also you can find on her shop, freshwater pearl necklaces and bridal necklaces :) 










CLOTHES
SWEATSHIRT : MONOPOKO
PANTS : H&M (SIMILAR)
SHOES
HEELS : BOZIKIS (SIMILAR)
ACCESSORIES 
EARRING (TRI HOOP GOLD SINGLE - TOP PIERCING) : MAY HOFMAN 
EARRINGS (SPHERE HOOPS GOLD PAIR - LOBE PIERCING) : MAY HOFMAN
EARRING (TRI STUD SILVER SINGLE - SECOND LOBE PIERCING) : MAY HOFMAN  
SCARF : BANGGOOD
PURSE : PRUNE THIBEAUT
NECKLACE : NANYA
BAG : NEW CHIC






















CHIMADAIKA








You May Also Like

9 σχόλια