IN A WORLD LIKE THIS + GREEN CHARM (WISHLIST)

by - October 21, 2016


Hello Litlle Bites! Today's post is pretty dark, I start to like this kind of editing, so I guess all my posts will look like this from now on :) I was excited when I first saw this lovely dress from POPPY LOVERS FASHION and unfortuntalley I didn't wear it this summer, but for sure I will wear it many times the next one. Also new is this cute bag from the brand ZAFUL (ZAFUL REVIEWS). It's nice website, because it shares latest fashion trends on women's clothing. The last new item, is this cute velvet chocker from LUNA AMORA. It started in 2014 in Atlanta by Makaila, who has 2 partners to help her, Miljorie and Sivvy. She thinks that clothes should be adorable and original, that's why she shares her love for fashion. Finally, I have new illustrations to show you! The first three illustrations are by LUHNIIO (INSTAGRAM) and the last two are by TENZIN (INSTAGRAM). 

For the end I want to show you my wishlist, with products from the brand GREEN CHARM. It was created by Anna, who from early youth had oily and acne prone skin. She started to try many remedies, see many doctors, but there was no hope. Then, she decided to start reading books about dermatolgy and cosmetology, so she could help herself. Cosmetology about hair and body, became her new interest. It was the time for her to open a shopn,  so she could share her secrets and help people having a beautiful skin. Her message is "Be beautiful! Be different! Be happy!" and I couldn't agree more. GREEN CHARM has 709 products, so it's worth taking a look! I am really into organic cosmetic product, like these :) Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)

(My INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT : 
@missminthewonderland









CLOTHES
JACKET : ON LINE (SIMILAR)
SHOES
HEELS : AMICLUBWEAR
ACCESSORIES 
BAG : ZAFUL
CHOCKER : LUNA AMORA
BRACELET : THE PEACH BOX





























































You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. so nice style!! ; >>

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the details. Very beautiful...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete