The ''Smart'' Dress!

by - August 27, 2016



  Hello Fashionistas! In today’s post I’m showing you my favorite ‘’Smart’’ dress… And what a smart dress might be, you’re going to ask me! And I’m going to answer, by saying that a smart dress is a dress that you can pretty much wear with anything and go everywhere! I dressed up mine a little bit, but you could just as well wear it with sneakers! My beautiful, baby-blue, off-shoulder dress is by Choies! In the website you can find this and a ton of other on-trend designs in amazing prices… I’m in love with the off-shoulder trend and lately I’ve been wearing this baby all the time! I tried to keep the accessorizing as minimal as I possibly could! As for jewelry I chose my fav black, ribbon choker and this gorgeous, silver, bracelet… I discovered this beautiful piece on Ashleigh Amber Moore Jewelry, a paradise for modern and minimal designs, which the lovers of the kind will adore! I’m not a huge fun of minimal myself, but I loved the sharp and elegant designs… Definitely check it out! Looking forward to reading all of your comments regarding this look… Until next time, have fun and be ‘’smart’’! 
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista

  Hello Fashionistas! Στο σημερινό post σας παρουσιάζω το αγαπημένο μου ‘’Smart’’ dress… Και θα με ρωτήσετε, τι ακριβώς είναι αυτό! Και θα σας απαντήσω, λέγοντας ότι πρόκειται για ένα φόρεμα το οποίο βασικά μπορεί να φορεθεί παντού και με τα πάντα! Το δικό μου το ‘’αναβάθμισα’’ λίγο στυλιστικά, θα μπορούσατε όμως ανετότατα να το φορέσετε με αθλητικά! Το πανέμορφο, baby-blue, off-shoulder φόρεμα μου είναι από το Choies! Στο website θα βρείτε αυτό και χιλιάδες αλλά on-trend κομμάτια σε καταπληκτικές τιμές… Έχω ερωτευτεί την τάση off-shoulder, οπότε το φοράω όλη την ώρα τελευταία! Προσπάθησα να κρατήσω τα αξεσουάρ σε όσο πιο minimal επίπεδο μπορούσα! Όσον αφορά στα κοσμήματα επέλεξα το αγαπημένο μου, μαύρο choker και αυτό το υπέροχο, ασημί βραχιόλι… Ανακάλυψα αυτό το φοβερό κομμάτι στο Ashleigh Amber Moore Jewelry, ένα παράδεισο για μοντέρνα, μινιμαλιστικά σχέδια που οι λάτρεις του είδους θα αγαπήσουν! Δεν είμαι μεγάλη φαν του minimal, λάτρεψα όμως τα κομψά, sharp σχέδια… Σας το προτείνω ανεπιφύλακτα! Ανυπομονώ να διαβάσω τα σχόλια όλων σας για αυτό το look… Ως την επόμενη φορά να περνάτε υπέροχα και να είστε ‘’smart’’!
xo xo 
Marina Fashionista






Clothes
Shoes (SIMILAR)

Accessories
Choker (SIMILAR)
Sunglasses (SIMILAR)
Bag (SIMILAR)








 Get My Look!



You May Also Like

8 σχόλια

  1. Lovely look!!! Great photos! Happy weekend!:))

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, I love your dress, thanks for sharing, you look stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog dear! Amazing post! NEW WISHLISTS--> http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/08/suzhoudress-wishlist.html Please view the post and leave a comments in my blog =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool styling in shoes on a high.
    Share your post on my blog.
    Greetings and welcome to me
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this dress!!!! *-*
    So stunning dear!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very lovely on you! Great style overall!!
    Regards
    Mondier Jewelry

    ReplyDelete