PORCELAIN

by - January 05, 2015


Hello lil' bites! The new year has arrived and I made a post for you with a totally pink photoshoot I did in Nafplio in my favourite hotel Chroma Design Hotel, pictures from my favorite places there and a drawing by Sungwe from blog MODE FORT. Since I didn't have clothes with me to match the Hotel's room theme, I grabbed the opportunity to go for some shopping. I didn't only buy clothes, but also yummy goodies and even more yummy cupcakes from Liz's Cupcakes. If you want relaxing and calming vacation I reccomend you to go to Nafplio. I'm wishing that 2015 will bring you everything you desire! Have fun and I'm waiting for your opinions! Kisses :)
Γεια σας μπουκίτσες! Μπήκε ο καινούριος χρόνος και εγώ σας ετοίμασα ποστ με μια απόλυτα ροζ φωτογράφηση που έκανα στο Ναύπλιο στο αγαπημένο ξενοδοχείο Chroma Design Hotel, φωτογραφίες από τα αγαπημένα μου μέρη εκεί, αλλά και μια ζωγραφιά από την Sungwe από το blog MODE FORT. Επειδή δεν είχα ρούχα μαζί μου που να ταιριάζουν με το concept του δωματίου, βρήκα ευκαιρία να παω και για ψώνια Δεν αγόρασα μόνο ρούχα, αλλά νόστιμες λιχουδιές και ακόμα πιο νόστιμα cupcakes από το Liz's Cupcakes. Σας προτείνω να πάτε στο Ναύπλιο, αν θέλετε να περάστε ήρεμα και χαλαρά στις διακοπές σας. Σας εύχομαι το 2015 να σας φέρει ότι επιθυμείτε! Να περνάτε καλά και περιμένω εντυπώσεις! Φιλιά :)














CLOTHES 
TOP : TALLY WEIJL
SKRT : TALLY WEIJ
JACKET : BERSHKA
SHOES
HEELS : amiclubwear


























You May Also Like

58 σχόλια

  1. Amazing outfit :)) Love your style and the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That room is amazing, and so are you, great photos! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!! Kisses
    www.glitterchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos :)


    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! love the look. x

    www.kkaasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So girly! You look lovely, Maria! Tres jolie, as always!!!
      Btw, your profile image is fabolous! Beautiful, girls!!!

      xxx
      http://www.journal-of-style.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. OMG! how cute is that. Love it, and those heels are TDF!
    Happy New Year
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I love this photoshoot! Love the skirt.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. how adorable you look!
    lovely skirt and that jolie tee is appropriate because you're beautiful (jolie is french for beautiful, right?)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowo, love this!
    I follow your blog with pleasure, hope you will check my blog and maybe follow too.

    Kisses
    teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics! I love the burgundy paired with pink!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I really am a lover of pink ♥♥ It always caught my attention :)) so darn cute! I love all your photos :) the cupcakes looks yummy! I'm pretty sure it's delish! :))
    Cheers for more wonderful blogging years ahead of us dear!
    xx
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The room looks so adorable and lovely. Love your outfit as well and all those places you visited :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Γεια σου Μαρία,
    μου άρεσε πολύ η εμφάνισή σου.την ανέφερα στο blog μου http://lipstickandlacelov.blogspot.gr/ και επίσης στην fb σελίδα μου Lipstick and Lace.
    Kαλή χρονιά και στις δυό σας κορίτσια!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ Δέσποινα, σου εύχομαι τα καλύτερα :)

      Delete
  14. The pictures are so wonderful and sweet and so are the outfit <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so pretty here :) I love your heels, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so pretty here :) I love your heels, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the decor and you look great too! That little caramel house shop looks so cute too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the all pink photo shoot...so cute!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Πολύ ωραίο το outfit! Η φούστα φοβερή και οι λιχουδιές που κρατάς αξιοζήλευτες! <3
    Θα χαρώ να σε δω στο blog μου, κάνω και ομορφιά και μόδα!
    studyaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ :) Σίγουρα θα το επισκευτώ :)

      Delete
  20. love the outfit

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice bedroom!!
    Kisses

    www.blackdressinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful pictures, and the ones of you in the hotel are gorgeous!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome photos Happy New Year girls!

    steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Photos are adorable! :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG, would love to sleep in the pink room! I love pink too, sweetie! Do let me know if you're following me in the social media sites, & I'll follow you back right away. xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  26. that pink bedroom is too cute, dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this post and soo happy to see my illustration.
    http://www.modefort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete