I love my shoes!

by - November 13, 2013
















shorts, sweater : Pink Woman
shoes : Di&Do
Bag : Topshop




Ring : Accesorize
earrings : H&M
nail polish : lovie no3 (white cream)

   For this look once again I explored my girly n' chic side! And let me tell you.. The sweater's moto is so freakin' true. I adore mah shoes girl, they are one of my reasons for excisting! like seriously... especially high heeled ones!

  Anyways, for this look I chose those fab sparkly shorts (a touch of glam is always needed) and this super cute printed sweater(I love the dynamic those two fabric have...the sweater is so soft and those shorts almost feel metallic! such a great contrast), with my fav ankle boots and-finally- a peacot! I think I've talked about it before.. It's one of my favs, so chic and perfect to show of my waist while staying warm!

  Everything was in grey tones, grey is so hot right now. The accessories were sparkly n' girly, matching the whole outfits vibe. Don't forget to hype this baby on lookbook :http://lookbook.nu/look/5553985-Pink-Woman-Shorts-Di&Do-Shoes-Sweater-Guru-Sunglasses

Till I see you next time, stay stylish
xo xo
Marina Fashionista


You May Also Like

13 σχόλια

  1. Very stylish outfit and lovely look!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute look and your hair is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, dear! thanks for your message on Lookbook, sure we can support each other! I liked your Facebook page and followed you via GFC! Loving your hair, BTW! :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have so beautiful legs and hair! nice outfit!

    http://koluirina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look! nice hair!

    my blog http://waffletadinda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've got such beautiful hair! Love the outfit too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetie I absolutely love your outfit! Love the logo on the top, every woman loves her shoes! Gorgeous shorts and I totally agree with you, such chic and stylish outfit.x So pretty!
    I am happy to be your newest follower, can't wait for your next outfit.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girlyyy ur so right!! glad u like it <3
      Thank you to the stars
      xo xo

      Delete